The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Alternatively, Here's the and the on Gofile. Enjoy I guess.
Kinda depends. If JustXuX is planning to TL the append version it won't be needed to go with the RAW version.
After all, only thing you can do then is go for an MTL of the whole game (as it seems to plug into the the base game).

Anyway, seems like the DLC itself also had its first bugfix update already too.

Reactions: KIRAN12

SKP123

Mar 24, 2018
Kinda depends. If JustXuX is planning to TL the append version it won't be needed to go with the RAW version.
After all, only thing you can do then is go for an MTL of the whole game (as it seems to plug into the the base game).

Yeah, as expected from first day releases I suppose. I'm just putting it out there for people like me who just throw the thing into Mtool + ChatGPT and see what the new DLC is all about whiles waiting for the TLs.

SKP123

Mar 24, 2018
I'll still advise people to wait for a couple of weeks until all the bugs are squashed before downloading it, lest you wanna download a new version every couple of days. I'm sure the same thread on Anime-sharing that I linked will uploaded a more stable version once it's out so you can grab it there.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I'll still advise people to wait for a couple of weeks until all the bugs are squashed before downloading it, lest you wanna download a new version every couple of days. I'm sure the same thread on Anime-sharing that I linked will uploaded a more stable version once it's out so you can grab it there.
Yeah, I checked ci-en earlier and it does look like this first bugfix update won't be the last.
Then it's up to luck whether or not the update reaches the high seas. Wouldn't be the first, nor the last game, where the final version remains elusive.

Astolfo SUPREMACY

Apr 20, 2023
I encountered this after unpacking the DLC into the main game file, any idea?

View attachment 3916293

It happened to me too, the only thing you have to do is that before decompressing both files, open with WinRAR (I don't know if it is possible with other apps), go to options, in "Name Encoding" go to "ANSI/OEM Japanese Shift+JIS" and after clicking on it, unzip it, and then you put the DLC files in the original, replace, and you have everything ready.

a pleasure to help.

PS: By the way, I leave a link that helped me in case you don't understand my summary well (it has step-by-step images)

Link:

Reactions: Evasion

JustXuX

Modder
Jan 13, 2020

Yes, I plan to TL the DLC too. I'll start in September, most bugs should be fixed by then.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes