RPGM Completed Let's Make It With Tentacles! Dirty Boy Daughter, Arrogant Yankee vs. Tentacle Mansion [v1.0] [Kinokko]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Lets-Make-it-With-Tentacles-Dirty-Boy-Daughter-Arrogant-Yankee-vs-Tentacle-Mansion.png

Overview:
Kotaro, a famous local delinquent, is asked by his younger brother Yasutaka to confront a mysterious old man.
However, due to Yasutaka's betrayal, he is captured in a tentacle mansion.
Will Kotaro be able to escape from the mansion full of monsters without becoming a bitch!?​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-01
Release Date: 2024-07-04
Original Title: 触手で作ろう!ドスケベ男の娘 イキリヤンキーvs触手屋敷
Developer: Kinokko -
Translator: Morgy121
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (Edited )
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game requires Japanese locale to run.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Let-s-Make-it-With-Tentacles-Dirty-Boy-Daughter-Arrogant-Yankee-vs-Tentacle-Mansion1.png Let-s-Make-it-With-Tentacles-Dirty-Boy-Daughter-Arrogant-Yankee-vs-Tentacle-Mansion2.png Let-s-Make-it-With-Tentacles-Dirty-Boy-Daughter-Arrogant-Yankee-vs-Tentacle-Mansion3.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I appreciate this time it's clearly Male, not "Female that has a dick and no boobs" like 99% of the trap games.
Tho is it still classified as "Trap", as it's not deceptive (looks like a girl but in fact a boy)?
It more feels like "Cross-dressing".

Trap / Femboy / Cross-dressing is not my thing at all, so I might be not very familiar with the topic.

Reactions: bucefala

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
I appreciate this time it's clearly Male, not "Female that has a dick and no boobs" like 99% of the trap games.
Tho is it still classified as "Trap", as it's not deceptive (looks like a girl but in fact a boy)?

Trap / Femboy / Cross-dressing is not my thing at all, so I'm not very familiar with the topic.
I had to check the tagging guidelines myself for this one. It just says:
  • Trap [Usually men in women's clothing, but may also be the other way around.]
So yeah, that fits this. But you're right, it's not deceptive at all.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018

Trap / Femboy / Cross-dressing is not my thing at all, so I might be not very familiar with the topic.
It's fine as far as tags go; they don't need to be -that- detailed. There is an aesthetic spectrum, though, and that's where you'd discuss differences like that.

Reactions: bucefala