3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LetsTakeABathWithPurin2-1.01b2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bastus

May 1, 2021
How the hell do you trigger scenes in this? I've bought the scene, start the game, but then at the end every time she says 'nah, let's not'. There's an arousal bar, but I can never get it to fill up, is it because of that?

Is this a fucking impotence simulator?

You have to buy the 60,000 point unlock.

Baff

Mar 7, 2018
You have to left click on "Scene" to watch it. In game, you have to remove the item of the vagina so do the girl have to it for your penis part, then hold the two hand of the girl.

HmNoice

Apr 21, 2021
Quick guide:
Step 1: Don't forget to set the difficulty to hard to get bonus points for removing stickers, go to options and adjust time

Step 2: Focus on removing 5 stickers down below (left foot, on thigh, near knee, groin, pussy)

Step 3: Remove stickers from either arms or breasts, DON'T take more than 7 if you want more points

Edit:
Step 4:
Alright fellas I get it now, you gotta remove the sticker on her crotch and she has to remove the one in yours, then you can pull her towards you and start an H.
Thanks for letting us know, cheers m8

Step 5: Spam Left and Right click alternatively on the hip area/wait for her to lean close enough and click left & right click at the same time at her hip to initiate sex, either methods work, just do what's more consistent for you

Step 6: Once she mounts you, you'll be able to go over the 8 stickers limit, peel off the remaining stickers for extra bonus points (Earring, cheek, face, both arms) keep in mind that it goes both ways (she'll peel off your stickers if you let her) so distract her by thrusting your mouse upwards, give her a good dicking and you should be able to peel off the remaining stickers and go over the 8 stickers limit at your own leisure, she'll be too focused on sex to notice

Step 7: Once you peel off everything stop moving after climax for her to let go and start counting, otherwise the MC will just keep going 'till the timer runs out (You want the extra bonus points for winning early and not exceeding the time limit)

Step 8: Profit

You can change positions during the sex scene by holding her arms, and moving your mouse sideways (Not sure if it's a hard requirement for you to purchase the items in the shop to be able to change positions)

Mister Raptor

Jul 3, 2018
I might just be stupid but how do you actually see sex scenes? I've bought some in the shop. I select them with the scene option and when I beat her she's just like "Forget it".

Jan 5, 2021
why the mc is invisible? how to fix/change that?
It's what it is. However it might be possible to change the textures of the MC with the help of some tools related to unity, but ill leave that to the modders.

save file please
No need. You can simply go inside the Data folder, find the Savedata file and use any notepad to adjust the numeric values to have like all the points you need for the shop etc.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes