3.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Jan 20, 2018
I remember accidentally murdering her after punching her till she faints and drown in the bathtub. Good times.

Last edited:

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
Quick guide:
Step 1: Don't forget to set the difficulty to hard to get bonus points for removing stickers, go to options and adjust time

Step 2: Focus on removing 5 stickers down below (left foot, on thigh, near knee, groin, pussy)

Step 3: Remove stickers from either arms or breasts, DON'T take more than 7 if you want more points

Edit:
Step 4:

Thanks for letting us know, cheers m8

Step 5: Spam Left and Right click alternatively on the hip area/wait for her to lean close enough and click left & right click at the same time at her hip to initiate sex, either methods work, just do what's more consistent for you

Step 6: Once she mounts you, you'll be able to go over the 8 stickers limit, peel off the remaining stickers for extra bonus points (Earring, cheek, face, both arms) keep in mind that it goes both ways (she'll peel off your stickers if you let her) so distract her by thrusting your mouse upwards, give her a good dicking and you should be able to peel off the remaining stickers and go over the 8 stickers limit at your own leisure, she'll be too focused on sex to notice

Step 7: Once you peel off everything stop moving after climax for her to let go and start counting, otherwise the MC will just keep going 'till the timer runs out (You want the extra bonus points for winning early and not exceeding the time limit)

Step 8: Profit

You can change positions during the sex scene by holding her arms, and moving your mouse sideways (Not sure if it's a hard requirement for you to purchase the items in the shop to be able to change positions)
How many postions are there in the bathroom minigame? I tried spamming holding her arms and then move my mouse sideways like you said but seem like i only see 2 options so far ( face to face and missonary bend over ). Is there a doggy position in this part?

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
What a fun game. I only wish the dev would clean up the animations and models during scenes, maybe more interactions. The sticker pealing game is really fun and well implemented, everything else needs some work. MC, being a rolling set of texts over a invisible model is strange. Love Purin, she has great design. Cum shots are, not well done at all, at least Purin reacts to them. The scope is limited, but for what it is, it's great. I hope the game gets popular, if it isn't already, so dev can make it better.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
What a fun game. I only wish the dev would clean up the animations and models during scenes, maybe more interactions. The sticker pealing game is really fun and well implemented, everything else needs some work. MC, being a rolling set of texts over a invisible model is strange. Love Purin, she has great design. Cum shots are, not well done at all, at least Purin reacts to them. The scope is limited, but for what it is, it's great. I hope the game gets popular, if it isn't already, so dev can make it better.

Honestly the boxing model is cuter. He should have upgraded that one.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
you can turn off censorship in options so might want to update the first page

unless I'm missing scenes where the censorship is there even with the settings turned off

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
I notice that there is no creampie-tag on this, only a bukkake one. Are the tags (and absence thereof) accurate in this regard?

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
is this vr compatable? it feels like it should
Google translated 'road map':
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah... i was observing the game over a year [first info came out at january 2023...] and i thought the game will be VR, with possible 2d desktop support. Weird it didn't make to initial release at all, especially he did VR before with boxing gym.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Ok I legit feel like I am going insane, why the game runs fine for most people here? It's especially weird cuz I know people here like to complain about "high" file sizes and stuff, is it really just a problem for a select few people? Or does everyone else here have a shitload of ram? I wanna play the damn game and I can't this is so unfair and homophobic

• Sad
Reactions: Biyuri

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
I didn't even realised the game takes any much of ram until i saw it in here.
The game starts fast, have fps cap so there is no fans noise, as at some of UE 5 games from here. So as for me there were no issues per se.
But, just checked and it takes for me about 6gb at the game launch, and ~ 9gb in bath game. I would call it bad optimization as for such small game, but nothing too bad in 2024

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
Is there a guide on how to properly play this? Because I swear some bandages sometimes feel unreachable even if I click on where they are, shit goes all wack.

Or maybe I'm just suffering from skill issue like.

Or both... lol

Reactions: SimplyAShame

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
Is there a guide on how to properly play this? Because I swear some bandages sometimes feel unreachable even if I click on where they are, shit goes all wack.

Or maybe I'm just suffering from skill issue like.

Or both... lol
I put my cursour one of the bandaids and spam my mouse buttons(if you see the bandaid coming off effect you hold the mouse down), it works on most of the exposed once but i get around 7 without much effort

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes