3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I finally found the specific Cheat Engine address for the currency:LUL:
Because face it, even without the memory bloat, what idiot would willingly want to repetitively rip a bunch of stickers for hours on end just for a sex scene gallery?:HideThePain:

HmNoice

Apr 21, 2021
How many postions are there in the bathroom minigame? I tried spamming holding her arms and then move my mouse sideways like you said but seem like i only see 2 options so far ( face to face and missonary bend over ). Is there a doggy position in this part?
I think that's pretty much all of what you can do in the bath

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
btw i wish i had the bandaids she's using. Like I get wounded constantly and then i need to wear a bandaid but they just instantly fall off in the bath

• Red Heart
Reactions: Biyuri

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
They used 8 GB of RAM, while I have 32 GB of RAM. I have no issue with my laptop gaming, but other people might burn their PCs. not worth playing this game. Control is the worst should to play with VR in this game.

I skip this game

Last edited:
Reactions: bjltyn

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
It's very interesting that people with top computers have trouble running this game.
I have a pathetic 6 gigs of RAM and the game dose chokes itself for like 10 seconds (and the computer works fine in the meantime), then it starts and runs without any problems :unsure:

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
It's very interesting that people with top computers have trouble running this game.
I have a pathetic 6 gigs of RAM and the game dose chokes itself for like 10 seconds (and the computer works fine in the meantime), then it starts and runs without any problems :unsure:
Got 32GB, no issues on my end lol

loco224

Nov 18, 2020
Then you are one of the lucky few, I have 8 GB of ram, it opens and goes black and the ''made with unity'' logo doesn't even appear and pam closes

Reactions: bjltyn

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
I finally found the specific Cheat Engine address for the currency:LUL:
Because face it, even without the memory bloat, what idiot would willingly want to repetitively rip a bunch of stickers for hours on end just for a sex scene gallery?:HideThePain:
How do you use this anyways

If what it shows is supposed to be the exact address to modify the currency, then the number's wrong

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
Quick guide:
Step 1: Don't forget to set the difficulty to hard to get bonus points for removing stickers, go to options and adjust time

Step 2: Focus on removing 5 stickers down below (left foot, on thigh, near knee, groin, pussy)

Step 3: Remove stickers from either arms or breasts, DON'T take more than 7 if you want more points
I feel like removing the stickers below is like x10 harder then those above

guess that's just skill issue on my part...

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes