3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

binm

Dec 1, 2018
okay... and how else do I start it? There is nothing that says I can start something else
I was running into the same issue, but tried what Nanashi did to fix their crashing issue and now the Scene button works.

I found a solution to my crash problem, I deleted the file named "lib_burst_generated.dll" in the folder \Let's take a bath with Purin 2 v1.01b2\Let's take a bath with Purin 2_Data\Plugins\x86_64

Last edited:

Bandicooch

Sep 2, 2021
According to Special K there are three textures associated with the male model. "Matrix_Font", "Matrix_Mask", and "Matrix_WhiteNoise", the shader associated with it is called "Shader Graphs/Matrix Triplanar Transparent Demo" and is listed as both a vertex shader and a pixel shader. D3D11 Deferred Mode needs to be turned on for the shaders to show up in the rendering mod tools.
I was able to find all 4 of these with UnityExploer, so I think the names are correct.
I don't think a simple texture replacment will be sufficant to make the male more visible. The shader might need be modified or replaced. I don't know how to do that.

Sep 4, 2017
I just cant for the life of me remove the sticker from her crotch, I am literally trying for 5 minutes and I cant get it off, it stays stuck at 80% gray filled and I am mashing the mouse on her crotch and it will connect once every 500 tries. I just dont get it.

also the guide that got linked doesnt work, it says that if you press middle mouse button with seal unlocked it would immediately remove the stickers on the crotch areas. it doesnt, it does nothing

origamisxl

Apr 14, 2018
I just cant for the life of me remove the sticker from her crotch, I am literally trying for 5 minutes and I cant get it off, it stays stuck at 80% gray filled and I am mashing the mouse on her crotch and it will connect once every 500 tries. I just dont get it.

also the guide that got linked doesnt work, it says that if you press middle mouse button with seal unlocked it would immediately remove the stickers on the crotch areas. it doesnt, it does nothing
Same. Struggled for two hours. Learned that our hands have a 'travel time' and it matters where your hands were before you attempted a grab, but that's about it. Somehow figured out a way how to remove the sticker from her butt, but still not the crotch one... In my two hour struggle i managed to remove that sticker from her crotch a couple of times, once even when she removed the sticker from our dick, but couldn't figure out a way to pull her in before time ran out...

So frustrating. Also, blue balls are not fun. It aint worth it guys!

Baff

Mar 7, 2018
sometime you have to target the nearest empty zone next to the supposed place where the sticker is. Its concerne the back, the butt and the scrotch. The back is the hardest because of the size of the tits.

Ideski34

Jun 17, 2021
What does the 60k "EX: Seal Removal" option actually do? It's not in the "scenes" menu and doesn't seem to change anything in the main game. Pressing middle mouse button also does nothing.

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
Consumed around 10GB of RAM, failed to start, and then AVG told me I had to restart to remove the threat. Probably false positive but that's gonna be a no thank you on this one regardless lol

Reactions: loco224

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
I feel like removing the stickers below is like x10 harder then those above

guess that's just skill issue on my part...
You can restrict the girl's movement quite easily by grabbing her lower leg and pushing her away from you (Especially when she is already at the back of the tub after a few face hits). Then it is much easier to remove the lower stickers with other hand. It's also easier to start a fast H then, because you just need to catch the other leg
I hope this helps :whistle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Biyuri

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
how the hell do you close the game? escape does nothing, do you have to play through a round just to get back to the main menu?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes