3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Viinniw

Sep 1, 2018
well I'm too much of a big stupid idiot to know how:4Head:
It's what it is. However it might be possible to change the textures of the MC with the help of some tools related to unity, but ill leave that to the modders.

No need. You can simply go inside the Data folder, find the Savedata file and use any notepad to adjust the numeric values to have like all the points you need for the shop etc.

HmNoice

Apr 21, 2021
here question what is the final unlock need 60k ex seal removel?
Correct me if I'm wrong

the ex seal remove thingy makes you perform a bukake on her during bath play with a single tap on the middle mouse button

Holding middle mouse button lets you remove her and your crotch stickers at the same time so you can quickly pull her and fuck her silly without waiting for her to remove your crotch sticker

HM108

May 2, 2019
Bro I'm really excited as i saw the title, but after tried it it's too unoptimized for a game like this.
i hope the dev give us some patch because the game neeed it.

Sea665

Apr 21, 2020
Did somebody know what's minimum specs for this game ?
I think its crazy for load up ram & disk, but for vga its not.
And sorry my english not my first Language

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
i have no idea where the save is...is it the one called savefile.es3 in main game's data folder? i have unlocked all stuff there
if so, this one is the save i guess

Reactions: anonyspmbm and rhzk

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
freeze everything after clicking icon
Ok, turn EVERYTHING off. Like your browser, background apps that aren't needed. Then open task manager and after that turn on the game. Check how much ram it will take when it opens.
it may be that you are out of lack and can't play the game sadly tho

mixer12

Aug 2, 2018
Ok, turn EVERYTHING off. Like your browser, background apps that aren't needed. Then open task manager and after that turn on the game. Check how much ram it will take when it opens.
it may be that you are out of lack and can't play the game sadly tho
hello darkness my old friend...

• Sad
Reactions: StapleComm

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
I unlocked the blowjob option but the bitch keeps struggling. I keep sumo slapping her face to assert dominance and i even win her stupid game but she won't blow me.
Help me out gentlemen. What am i doing wrong ?

Mar 17, 2019
it has been answered before but I will answer again: in the main menu there's a scene option and you can select it by clicking on the arrows
I found that out, but how do I get her to perform fellatio afterwards?

Do I have to grab her in a special way or something?

I can't figure out the game... I have the same problem with Paizuri too....

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes