Others Completed Let's Turn The Pick-Up Beach into a Free-For-All Nudist Fucking Beach!! [v1.0] [Kisamamaki Soft]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
guys I have a problem with this and other games.
when i open it i can hear the sound of the beach and hear the sound of selection but the screen goes white and i cannot see anything. What do I do?

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Just got the official English version of this game. Does anybody here have a walkthrough, strategy tips or even cheat codes on how to max out the affection of all the girls without the risk of groping or assault incidents?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This should be the fully translated English version, if the older barely translated version that first got posted here wasn't replaced with it then it's back here.

If I remember right you mainly need to keep the girls as aroused as possible, but the men calm. Using the special juice.

Reactions: Courier_Young

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
This should be the fully translated English version, if the older barely translated version that first got posted here wasn't replaced with it then it's back here.

If I remember right you mainly need to keep the girls as aroused as possible, but the men calm. Using the special juice.
Oh, the special juice geared towards men helps them calm down enough to contain their illegal horniness? I thought it increased their horniness. I'll most likely try this out next time I'm in the mood to play the game. So thank you in advance if the experiment is a success.

UPDATE 1: The calm juice worked. Just have to acquire the funds since it's so expensive. I have the fakku version but I wanna try unlocking the gallery mode by myself before I try using a fully unlocked save.

UPDATE 2: I completed the game. It was fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

kennnhy

Mar 14, 2020
Here is a Cheat Engine Table for almost everything except the relationships for the game. So that you can get them to wear bras and panties back again if you want them to. Unlimited actions also included. Also my save file with all of the gallery unlocked except for the dialogs.
How Does it work?

Vii-Blade

Dec 30, 2018
is there anyway to increase the income?? i reach certain point that the male horni rise too much that i rarely had money to reduce it, and to increase female horniness

Falsely Raleigh

Jul 6, 2020
Any way to 100% the Gal who demonstrates plays? Whenever I summon her it resets her % and she doesn't show up on the beach naturally for me (even on 100% mood & female arousal). Most I've gotten her to is in the 60's with max % Pick-Up Skills. I've got all her scenes in the reminisce, but Watch Beach Characters in the main menu is still locked. Is there another way to increase her % gains (in the bottom right icon), or is there a different criteria I've not considered? Thanks in advance for replies!

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Does anyone know of other games like this? Where you can walk around the map and find the characters fucking randomly?

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
THIS GAME IS AMAZING ! Does anyone know games like this ? I mean Pixel/simulator/ animation/ fast management of events?

FvB

May 26, 2017
Can someone please update the CheatEngine table to current game version 1.4?
Many thanks in advance.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes