Others Completed Let's Turn The Pick-Up Beach into a Free-For-All Nudist Fucking Beach!! [v1.0] [Kisamamaki Soft]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

shonox

Jun 1, 2017
what an amazing game many thanks to the uploader for the guide on how to run it and for the download, anyone knows if the circle is adding more content to this game? or i can stay on the 1.00 ver?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...or i can stay on the 1.00 ver?
If your actual playing 1.0 you should switch to 1.3, that one has the proper English translation and some bug fixes. It was shared by Skorpionss back here. If Kisamamaki soft have a blog somewhere I can't find it.

The opening post might have had it's downloads switched, but not sure as no info was changed.

rheist

Jun 18, 2017
the strategy for 5 girl (if u missing 1 with low openness) is by having big desire and big beach popularity.
spam juice and dj event. it will be easier for 5 girl to spawn. if the 5th spawned go max pickup on her..

what make me confused is how to get beach view mode??????

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
the strategy for 5 girl (if u missing 1 with low openness) is by having big desire and big beach popularity.
spam juice and dj event. it will be easier for 5 girl to spawn. if the 5th spawned go max pickup on her..

what make me confused is how to get beach view mode??????
max out both the orange and pink bars on all 9

Reactions: rheist

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Anyone knows the feasibility for an android port, or reccomend something similar H-content wise?

GT-XR4

Jun 20, 2018
Here is a Cheat Engine Table for almost everything except the relationships for the game. So that you can get them to wear bras and panties back again if you want them to. Unlimited actions also included. Also my save file with all of the gallery unlocked except for the dialogs.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
I cant open it even with JP location. when I open the game, you can hear the sound of the beach but the screen goes blank ...
HELP??

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes