Others Completed Let's Turn The Pick-Up Beach into a Free-For-All Nudist Fucking Beach!! [v1.0] [Kisamamaki Soft]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Really unfortunate that games like this are censored, the concepts of these kinds of games are always very interesting.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
well it is a Japanese game so that's the norm. it is sad but ehh can't do much but hope someone uncensors it
I think there is a Machine-Learning based hentai uncensor project out there, so if someone could figure out how to unpack the sprites and repack them, that project might be able to do the uncensoring.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I think there is a Machine-Learning based hentai uncensor project out there, so if someone could figure out how to unpack the sprites and repack them, that project might be able to do the uncensoring.
DeepCreamPy doesn't work on animations.

bobkr

Dec 22, 2017
Is it just the UI that is English or am I missing how to make all the actual dialog English too? On the DL site it seems like dialog should also be English.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
This is the Japanese version with only the UI being translated. The DLsite translated version came out in November while this version was released in August and is the initial release for it.
November 29, 2019
Added bug fixes
An English translation was added.
Fixed 2 bugs (such as beach girl lines not being displayed under certain conditions).

Last edited:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
do you mean DeepCreamPy? it's really good and has been gettting better lately

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
ahhhh i'm post long time on Game Requests pass a download and tell a games on discord to has a eng but i got a Rejected
for now post it's gone and this game allow to download here ...... what the ....
it's fxxxing long time man
long time

เชี่ย.PNG

Last edited:

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
View attachment 479270

nothing works. i get this screen and i can click CG and Config and Close. Menu using F8 but nothing happens clicking on the different commands. i can hear water sounds. i have windows 10 and japanese locale.
can i see your game file? because some file are written in Japanese if you extract it in different unicode, it might miss behave

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
It runs perfectly under wine on linux if executed like this: $LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 wine nanpa_beach_game.exe

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Something doesn't seem right with this translation. only the UI is in English, however if you check the screenshots on the DLSite page it clearly shows parts translated that are not in copy that is uploaded here. Is this perhaps not the latest version of this game? I also wonder if the cracking process might of changed something about this game. I don't know what you do to crack games like this (or if cracking was even needed). Something just feels like it is missing from the version that is uploaded here :unsure:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is this perhaps not the latest version of this game?
This is the older version of the game that was rejected a few times for only being a partial translation. Like jb281472 said only the latest update (version 1.03) has the full translation, it hasn't got any DRM.

Edit - 1.3 is posted on page four.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes