Others Completed Let's Turn The Pick-Up Beach into a Free-For-All Nudist Fucking Beach!! [v1.0] [Kisamamaki Soft]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Yeah, I'm gonna wait and hope that a kind soul eventually uploads the "real" English version. Looks quite alright (and right up my alley! x)).

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I don't have the slightest idea how to progress in this one. Almost every day the beach suffers athmosphere and all stats fall down and it leads nowhere.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Almost every day the beach suffers athmosphere and all stats fall down and it leads nowhere.
Play music everyday to keep the atmosphere up, if your ok for cash the dance party instead. Keep an eye on the men's libido to avoid them messing it up once things get going, they ruined my first playthrough by assaulting the girls.
Can you run this on Mac?
The DLSite page says no.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Can you run this on Mac?
I suggest you install wine on your mac, something to get you going, I don't know if it's up to date since I run Linux on my mac, and have done a few years now.

When you have installed wine, start a terminal and 'cd' into the game folder, if you don't know how to do that there's plenty of material on the interwebs that will guide you, and when you are in the game folder in the terminal start the game with the following line:

LC_ALL=ja_JP.UTF-8 wine nanpa_beach_game.exe (edited)

The game works splendid under wine.

EDIT: If you don't know what wine is, then I can tell you that wine is not an emulator, it's a translation layer that makes it possible to translate windows systemcalls in windows programs to linux/mac/BSD systemcalls, the rest of the windows program's code is X86 code and will execute identically on all operating systems that runs on an X86 chip, like Intel and AMD CPU's. I hope this demystifies what wine is :)

Last edited:
Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Except I use LC_ALL=ja_JP.UTF-8 wine program.exe to avoid all possible locale-related problems (you have to edit /etc/locale.gen file and run locale-gen command as root otherwise it wont work). Well, it does the same as LANG.

For this game, I had to recompile my wine without opengl support (otherwise all I could see was a black window), dxvk9 gives me the crash, so I wouldn't say it works flawlessly. I'd say it miraculously works under my usual setup (the one I use for dxvk and rpgmaker).

Wasey

Mar 23, 2017
rKnight putting in that work. Thanks for sharing this + all those compilation posts you've been dishing out!

• Love
Reactions: rKnight

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Except I use LC_ALL=ja_JP.UTF-8 wine program.exe to avoid all possible locale-related problems (you have to edit /etc/locale.gen file and run locale-gen command as root otherwise it wont work). Well, it does the same as LANG.

For this game, I had to recompile my wine without opengl support (otherwise all I could see was a black window), dxvk9 gives me the crash, so I wouldn't say it works flawlessly. I'd say it miraculously works under my usual setup (the one I use for dxvk and rpgmaker).
Remember I wrote this for a mac user. I can't remember if BSD uses /etc/locale.gen.
And for dx to Vulkan I use Lutris so I have a barebones wine setup for most common things as my default config :)

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
I suggest you install wine on your mac, something to get you going, I don't know if it's up to date since I run Linux on my mac, and have done a few years now.

When you have installed wine, start a terminal and 'cd' into the game folder, if you don't know how to do that there's plenty of material on the interwebs that will guide you, and when you are in the game folder in the terminal start the game with the following line:

LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 wine nanpa_beach_game.exe

EDIT: If you don't know what wine is, then I can tell you that wine is not an emulator, it's a translation layer that makes it possible to translate windows systemcalls in windows programs to linux/mac/BSD systemcalls, the rest of the windows program's code is X86 code and will execute identically on all operating systems that runs on an X86 chip, like Intel and AMD CPU's. I hope this demystifies what wine is :)
Thanks, yes I play all these games via Wine but I struggle to get the jap locale to work while I also use Wine. Will try your steps now, thanks so much!

UPDATE: found my way to cd into the game folder but when I type in your command, I get: "No such file or directory". I use Wine staging

Hi, I used your command and this is the only one that kinda gives me any response, but I get now 'permission denied', is there a way to solve this?

Last edited:

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks, yes I play all these games via Wine but I struggle to get the jap locale to work while I also use Wine. Will try your steps now, thanks so much!

UPDATE: found my way to cd into the game folder but when I type in your command, I get: "No such file or directory". I use Wine staging

Hi, I used your command and this is the only one that kinda gives me any response, but I get now 'permission denied', is there a way to solve this?
try 'sudo' or 'su -', perhaps you need to generate a japanese locale for mac, there ought to be something on the interwebs that tell how :)

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019

says LANG variable doesn't work for mac (so use LC_ALL instead). You can check currently available locales with locale -a command (it should have ja_JP.utf8 in output). I'm not sure how do you add a locale if it isn't present.

Reactions: waffel

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
"Run LEInstaller.exe and choose the install mode."
every exe i open i got an error..
i wonder you guys still have hongfire apploc?
is it work with win10?

help??

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
says LANG variable doesn't work for mac (so use LC_ALL instead). You can check currently available locales with locale -a command (it should have ja_JP.utf8 in output). I'm not sure how do you add a locale if it isn't present.
Right, so let me check I got the steps right:
- in terminal I 'cd' into the game folder
- 'LC_ALL=ja_JP.UTF-8 wine nanpa.exe' (I renamed game to just nanpa) but I get 'command not found'?

I must admit I have Wine, Wine stable (4.0.2) and Wine staging (4.16): shall I uninstall them all because this may be confusing the system?
If I use Wine staging should I type my command as 'LC_ALL=ja_JP.UTF-8 wine staging nanpa.exe'?

I checked available locales and yes I got all jp ones and the set locale is Engish. Can I change to Japanese for the entire Mac or I can only do it specifically for wine when I try run jp games?

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Right, so let me check I got the steps right:
- in terminal I 'cd' into the game folder
- 'LC_ALL=ja_JP.UTF-8 wine nanpa.exe' (I renamed game to just nanpa) but I get 'command not found'?

I must admit I have Wine, Wine stable (4.0.2) and Wine staging (4.16): shall I uninstall them all because this may be confusing the system?
If I use Wine staging should I type my command as 'LC_ALL=ja_JP.UTF-8 wine staging nanpa.exe'?

I checked available locales and yes I got all jp ones and the set locale is Engish. Can I change to Japanese for the entire Mac or I can only do it specifically for wine when I try run jp games?
Yes, that's right. It's possible that different versions are indeed in conflict, on my system I have one main wine-staging version and secondary wine-vanilla (4.0.2) and to execute vanilla I need to change system-wide links each time. Does your wine-staging binary work at all? Can you execute binary?

Bash:
user@pc /tmp $ wine-staging --version              
wine-4.21 (Staging)
user@pc /tmp $ which wine-staging                   
/usr/bin/wine-staging
user@pc /tmp $ readlink /usr/bin/wine-staging
/usr/bin/wine-staging-4.21
user@pc /tmp $ cat /usr/bin/wine-staging-4.21     
#!/bin/sh
exec /usr/lib/wine-staging-4.21/bin/wine "$@"
user@pc /tmp $ /usr/lib/wine-staging-4.21/bin/wine --version
wine-4.21 (Staging)
Can I change to Japanese for the entire Mac or I can only do it specifically for wine when I try run jp games?
You can change it only for wine by specifying LC_ALL variable before wine executable on command line, very convenient. AFAIK there is no any need to change locale system wide, at all.

Last edited:

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
Yes, that's right. It's possible that different versions are indeed in conflict, on my system I have one main wine-staging version and secondary wine-vanilla (4.0.2) and to execute vanilla I need to change system-wide links each time. Does your wine-staging binary work at all? Can you execute binary?

Bash:
user@pc /tmp $ wine-staging --version             
wine-4.21 (Staging)
user@pc /tmp $ which wine-staging                  
/usr/bin/wine-staging
user@pc /tmp $ readlink /usr/bin/wine-staging
/usr/bin/wine-staging-4.21
user@pc /tmp $ cat /usr/bin/wine-staging-4.21    
#!/bin/sh
exec /usr/lib/wine-staging-4.21/bin/wine "$@"
user@pc /tmp $ /usr/lib/wine-staging-4.21/bin/wine --version
wine-4.21 (Staging)

You can change it only for wine by specifying LC_ALL variable before wine executable on command line, very convenient. AFAIK there is no any need to change locale system wide, at all.
No luck with my wine but this is the closest I managed to get to jp locale, I used command 'export LC_ALL=ja_JP.UTF-8' and it changed to ja_JP.UTF-8.

And when I add this 'export LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8' then all is in jp. I tried to run the game but it still doesn't work. I thought I need to restart my PC but when I did that and checked my locale it was back to English again?

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
No luck with my wine but this is the closest I managed to get to jp locale, I used command 'export LC_ALL=ja_JP.UTF-8' and it changed to ja_JP.UTF-8.

And when I add this 'export LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8' then all is in jp. I tried to run the game but it still doesn't work. I thought I need to restart my PC but when I did that and checked my locale it was back to English again?
Your error 'command not found' isn't locale related. When you "export" a variable, you set it for your current shell session (i.e. bash process or whatever) otherwise it's used only for your next command (the one you input before pressing enter) like here

Code:
user@pc ~ $ locale
LANG=en_US.utf8
LC_CTYPE="en_US.utf8"
LC_NUMERIC="en_US.utf8"
LC_TIME="en_US.utf8"
LC_COLLATE="en_US.utf8"
LC_MONETARY="en_US.utf8"
LC_MESSAGES="en_US.utf8"
LC_PAPER="en_US.utf8"
LC_NAME="en_US.utf8"
LC_ADDRESS="en_US.utf8"