Others Completed Let's Turn The Pick-Up Beach into a Free-For-All Nudist Fucking Beach!! [v1.0] [Kisamamaki Soft]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
the demo works just fine but this one doesnt
Maybe try the newer version linked back here, still no sign of 1.3 and it's English translation though. But just tried it out and the version here does work, if you follow the installation instructions from the opening post. Use .

Edit - 1.3 linked below.

Last edited:

dignity

May 28, 2017
A pretty cool little game, hopefully no-one complains about it being "difficult", took me about 15-20 minutes to 100% it.

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
One of the girls just don't show at the beach, the 5th one. What should i do? I have a lot of max stats in the actions of the beach, don't know how to trigget her.

yakatin

Nov 22, 2018
One of the girls just don't show at the beach, the 5th one. What should i do? I have a lot of max stats in the actions of the beach, don't know how to trigget her.
one (the last one the blond tan girl) only comes from demonstrations the other (the dark hair with the hairband) is a bit of a pain. let your reputation and thus the girls affection tank with perv and r*pe attempts. you may want to save up a hefty sum first to spam the calming drinks. when the girls get ~<30 all the girls except the final blond will come. try to raise them evenly and train skill or skip day when the one you are missing isn't showing. the higher the girls horniness and beach popularity the more girls will be available up to 5 + the possible demo girl.

yakatin

Nov 22, 2018
it truly is a wonder to me in this game. everyone is having all kinds of sex and foreplay while naked and then-BOOM there is a pervert! everyone run and panic! don't ever go to that beach they are perverted. at-least until you let them dance, but what makes me wonder is what the heck did this man do? i mean most vanilla stuff is being done in the open without even a second glance never mind what those off screen are doing.

You peed in the pool didn't you jimmy?

At-least those 12 people alone better not be giving me 20k a day. i would seriously worry about them.

Last edited:

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
it truly is a wonder to me in this game. everyone is having all kinds of sex and foreplay while naked and then-BOOM there is a pervert! everyone run and panic! don't ever go to that beach they are perverted. at-least until you let them dance, but what makes me wonder is what the heck did this man do? i mean most vanilla stuff is being done in the open without even a second glance never mind what those off screen are doing. you peed in the pool didn't you jimmy? at-least those 12 people alone better not be giving me 20k a day. i would seriously worry about them.
I think the word you are looking for is 'consent' :p

Reactions: ibigfire

ArtoriasAbysswalker

May 13, 2019
View attachment 479223

Overview:
- You are the owner of the “Sea House” store on Pick-Up beach.
- Your goal is turn this beach into a place where girls walk around topless
and nude, and everyone can have sex whenever and wherever they want!
- Spread rumors, invite your sex-friend to fuck in public, hold events,
and even pick-up and play with girls yourself to change the mood of Pick-Up beach
and make your dream a reality!

Thread Updated: 2019-12-09
Release Date: 2019-11-29
Original Title: ナンパビーチを誰とでもヤリまくりヌーディストビーチにしよう!!
Developer: Kisamamaki Soft
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.0 - Nov/29/2019
Language: English/Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Uploader Notes:

JP system locale or Locale Emulator is needed. (see uploader notes)

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Thanks Twistty for mirror hostings.

View attachment 479225 View attachment 479226 View attachment 479227
this game was fucking awesome, one of the best ive played so far, hope they make some more

Reactions: rKnight

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
i guess beach view mode doesnt work cause i know it says its unlock but when i go to the title to check it keeps saying i need to unlock it.
That may not work, but the saves are legit and you have your choice of which save to use. I went with one with maxed stats and figured out the basics of the game, which stats needed balancing with what items etc. You can replay the various girls with the button at the bottom right of the in-game screen, 'Reminisce'. You only have access to what has been unlocked thus far, and I didn't find a save with all 6 girls unlocked so played through them. It's fairly easy, and despite the copy-pasta of the girl models, the voice work and text is different for each girl and respective scene. Would have been nice to have more variety with the girls designs, but that kind of effort is probably not worth a game like this.

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
No one has noticed a bug on this one? You can't have the 5 free random girls in the same time at your beach, also after a certain level one of the girls (with the lowest openness) will disappear from the game forever...

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
You'd think Female Arousal would help keep Male Arousal and its chance of trouble in check. But no. The only means to control it is money, and Male Arousal is a % chance of trouble, which kills your money when it goes off.

Ah, for female rape incidents. Or them becoming aggressive.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes