4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Not gonna lie, the events immediately preceding and following the Great Cheese Chase was some of the funniest shit I've seen in a while. We need more of Tom or Trevor or whatever his name is bitching. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Harathorne

Jezzypeto43

Oct 6, 2018
Ran into a bug, where im stuck. I'm at a day after the fresher party and just got scene where i was suppose to meet sam but ended going home bc it was raining. I tried to go to bed, but the game keeps telling me that i got a text from sam. I checked the phone, but i only got a text from Cassandra. I can only Cassandras message and the phone doesnt let me do anything else. i dont see any text from sam and i when i try to go to bed it just says i should text sam.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
And also looks like the Patreon page has now gone dark.
The dev has never posted on their Patreon or their Twitter since they were created.
do not worry guys...
there is no "abandoned" tag here (despite being reported as such) so the game is perfectly fine and the next update is just around the corner :WeSmart:
#f95zmods_knowbest
:KEK:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
do not worry guys...
there is no "abandoned" tag here (despite being reported as such) so the game is perfectly fine and the next update is just around the corner :WeSmart:
#f95zmods_knowbest
:KEK:
I was never worried. I still haven't finished the first release. Just started it and got sidetracked with other games. :ROFLMAO:

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
A damn shame. I actually enjoyed this one, but the dev deleting all Patreon posts and not saying anything despite logging in this week pretty much confirmed it's gone.

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
Damn is really gone or did dev decided to move the game to another site like subscribestar
He still has the Patreon page on, didn't delete it, so if that was the case, he would probably just have 1 post telling people that he is moving to "placeholder" site, he probably just abandoned, and kept the Patreon so people that sleep on their subs pay him a few months for free...

Reactions: fishbulb123
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes