RPGM Completed Leviathan ~A Survival RPG~ [v1.06] [TechnoBrake/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
anyone got a save that is after the sneaking you have to do in the underground maps? They are driving me insane with anger.

Reactions: Archtekon

Leecher101

Jul 31, 2017
Here's a walkthrough brothers/sisters from the official website. No save file though sorry guys ;-; but enjoy anyway.

<- this is the official website and there's a link titled "walkthrough" where you'll find the link if the direct link I provided doesn't work.

<- Direct link to the walkthrough.

<- this is where I found the original link to the walkthough props to steam user "Your Mother" on finding the guide.

IMPORTANT - Now I haven't played through it myself but considering it's from Kagura Games I think i can say it's a safe bet.

Last edited:

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
I am hoping there is an unlock gallery button after I beat the game, but turn out it doesn't, the map is so huge and the monster are so annoying, torch are basically useless/bugged so you have to find somewhere to sleep through the night. All defeated cg need to done twice for completion, all prostitution need to done twice for completion.

Yeah, just gonna wait for full save file.

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Just Asking, can somebody please (just for the sake to give it a try) attach his working game with working battles scene please ? Thanks guys !!

xabi86

Jan 20, 2018
I am getting this error each time I try to fight a monster, I don't use any modded version, just the version in the first page... Can anyone help please ?

Please find a screen shot of the error in Attached files, thanks a lot in advance !!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Execute as administrator" solve the problem for me

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
here this on the first mob after the beginning camp.
From this attachment all i can think is that it's related to my cheat scripts i add later on after downloading a game... i have a cheat script pack for VX Ace(that i also shared in this forum tools area) and also the cheat plugin that i got from ulmf... it's probably related to the data of those, i've added the files related to the cheat menu in the attached stuff, try extracting everything in ur game folder and running again, if still erorr, run from Game_Cheat.exe. This is the one with the cheat menu implemented... just need to press F8 to open it if want to use, and F9 to check variables if activate Debug Mode on F8 menu. The cheat data stuff probably affected the base game and the save so, people who try using that may be getting that error...

Last edited:
Reactions: dasbones

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Here's a save with the entire gallery unlocked. Just interact with the campfire and choose the Gallery Mode option.

The gallery works fine, but I wouldn't recommend using this save for anything but viewing the gallery, as the gallery options were all in Japanese and I might've screwed something up while modifying the file.

Last edited:

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Why in the world I am getting the same error message as people who used the cheat when I never used one... What did I do to deserve such a cold-hearted treatment :(

By the way, I even open it as Admin and even in the Japanese emulator as Admin and still get the same error (I wonder if I buy the game it will still be the same result or not...)

Last edited:

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
Does anyone know where you can find a pickaxe? The walkthrough just says in an abandoned house and that's not very helpful.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Does anyone know where you can find a pickaxe? The walkthrough just says in an abandoned house and that's not very helpful.
From the starting point on the beach: go left, left, left, then down. The abandoned house and pickaxe are there. Careful though, as there is also a thief in that area and if you lose to them you'll get captured and taken to their hideout.

Reactions: Beanjam

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Well, my problem was solved when I played the game in a better GPU laptop (Nvidia 1050Ti)... I think it was only a system requirement (Graphic Card) problem...

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Guys, did someone figure out how or where to pee? I don't wanna pee on myself each time I sleep lol. Thanks!!

Leecher101

Jul 31, 2017
Guys, did someone figure out how or where to pee? I don't wanna pee on myself each time I sleep lol. Thanks!!
- Go into the menu(Default would be X)
- Then you should see a purple lightning bolt icon. select it.
- there should be two tabs titled "Battle" and "Surv"
- Under "Surv" you'll see two stars one being "Masturbate" and the other "Urinate"
- Click "Urinate"

Helpful tip - The bottom bar on the top left should be a black bar which tells you the likelihood of you urinating the more filled it is.

As to "where to pee" I haven't found anything personally

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes