• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I don't understand why this game is so popular.
The illustrations and the game are boring.
Tell me why it's so appealing.
Well, it isn't. Not particularly at least. Unless you are so used to playing mass produced ntr games these days, in that case your head will be too full of trash to resist this game's "appeal".

Reactions: Hollowedzs

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
I don't understand why this game is so popular.
The illustrations and the game are boring.
Tell me why it's so appealing.
for some, Japanese game = must play
except most of the time they have shade-less monochromatic badly drawn art with samey face

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Lewd Customs in the (Tsugai) Mating Village [Final] [Itsumoosewaninatteorimasu]

Original Size: ~850MB
Compressed Size: ~190MB

Win:
| | |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Is there a more detailed synopse on the story so I can decide if I want to try? :unsure:

What kind of trial do you need to do? And what are the outcomes?

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Is there a more detailed synopse on the story so I can decide if I want to try? :unsure:

What kind of trial do you need to do? And what are the outcomes?
Basically:

1. Do Trial Successfully Multiple Times - You get a Good End. BUT, this IS a NTR Game So...
2. Fail All Trials Intentionally - You get a scene - You Hear Noises behind the Door, She reports you what the Cucker did to her, and you get to see what actually happened.

Reactions: M3lly

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Holy moly, look at the size of that head!
We are talking about Japan, Yokai are running rampant over there... Even aiming towards young girls. What a lore accurate yokai...

(Of course this is a joke)

Nexlik

May 27, 2020
male protagonist - thanks, no interesting
Unfortunately most rpg maker games that are arouse interest a little, have a female mc and I'm tired of that, this time it's a male mc and a boring game, 90% of rpg maker games have a female mc, I just want to play something... then without ntr and with male mc

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes