• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
To add to what Artix141 said: if you fail to the point where the village chief starts to fool around with the girl, game play basically ends. you can only go from place to place. Can't pass go in the 'trials' any longer, since it's just a tunnel and there's no room to dodge. Some of the scenes are pretty good, but RPGM sucks for this game. It's just go here, talk, can't do anything else, and it isn't even interesting like in, say, Boy Hero Ken. UGH.

Reactions: Artix141

Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017
Game's lame, but I think the silhouette thing is pretty hot. Anyone know more games with silhouettes?

Jan 31, 2020
If I am going to choose Between an Atelier Sakura game with proper Translations vs. A Studio Pork game with a bit of Poetry in its translation - I'd choose the latter even if they have to punch me in the gut for it. But hey, its a matter of perspective.
MamaHame is not so bad, albeit with shota in it. Also the Homestay game.

Reactions: Artix141

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
game is cash-grab, one of the many NTR games, it is a shame because the premise looks interesting, it is just poorly executed.
voyeur scenes, are short almost as if the devs placed them there just because, the cucking reports where me, mostly because they were low effort and the fact that you immediately saw what happened in the dream sequence. and the gameplay is non existent, the locations do not change, and the dev knew this when he started teleporting the guy to the baths.

shame, a little bit of a better direction and it would have been a serviceable game.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Game's lame, but I think the silhouette thing is pretty hot. Anyone know more games with silhouettes?
For real, I wish we can have a game where you do the cucking and when there's a silhouette scene, the perspective temporarily switches to the one getting cucked.

Haruki Naoshi

Jun 9, 2021
I keep getting a forced crashed whenever I view a scenes from 10 and above, any way to solve it? I played on joiplay and Maldives but the result was the same.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Tsundere...sigh I'm so sick of this character type for girls, in ntr game, id say forget her, she go f around don't care, so sick of this character trope

Reactions: Taboofan

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Now this is my kind of H-game. There's not a lot of tedious "gameplay" either so it's straight to the good stuff, no need to ask for a full save so I can skip all that boring stuff that just sucks up all my precious time. My only complaint is that the recollection room don't tell you how to unlock specific scenes so you just gotta go in blind. Like it was annoying not knowing how the game was gonna split the scenes between the old man and his middle-aged son, or if she's gonna fuck them both and it was just gonna be linear.

And thanks for the non-MTL translations, games like this needs a good translation to build the mood.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
We all know RPGM sucks, but this guy managed to overcome all barriers of boredom with this shit he calls a game. Must be the worst RPGM i've seen in this site

• Angry
Reactions: cutterarnold

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
For real, I wish we can have a game where you do the cucking and when there's a silhouette scene, the perspective temporarily switches to the one getting cucked.
I'm so bored by those, but there are like 20 of them or something on the site. IDK how to find them again, and I don't want to see them, but silhouette games are growing in popularity for RPGM NTR Devs.

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
View attachment 3166159

Overview:
There is a village where a certain god is worshiped.
There, a ceremony that happens once every 10 years is about to take place.
It is said that by overcoming the trials, the men and women chosen for the ceremony will be able to form an eternal bond
and live together for the rest of their lives.
However, if you fail the trials...​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-12
Release Date: 2023-11-26
Original Title: つがい村の淫習
Developer: Itsumoosewaninatteorimasu -
Translator: archedio
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
We all know RPGM sucks, but this guy managed to overcome all barriers of boredom with this shit he calls a game. Must be the worst RPGM i've seen in this site
your opinion... also, how many other RPGM games have you played from this site cause there are some really terrible ones? and RPGM doesn't totally suck. again, making broad statements that are really just your negative feelings and opinions, framing them as some widely known facts.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes