4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

xtracitus

Dec 30, 2022
Need help:"The procedure entry point DiscardVirtualMemory could not be located in the dynamic link library"

Thanks

May 7, 2017
Consider creating a Subscribestar account because if Patreon keeps making bad business decisions they might not be around for much longer. I'm just saying, that's all I'm just saying I don't claim to be an expert in business I'm just saying.

gaarmon

Aug 19, 2022
no updates for awhile... something tells me this is gonna meet the same fate as Gravity Files

Nyopan

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2023
no updates for awhile... something tells me this is gonna meet the same fate as Gravity Files
Im getting the same feeling too, always a red flag when devs are so silent.
Well, I'm working on it and I've been posting some spoilers and progress reports on my Patreon. (I just had some trouble organizing my time with my job and to work on the game.)
The new version is coming very soon, with a Discord server so I can have a better communication with everyone who likes the game.

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Well, I'm working on it and I've been posting some spoilers and progress reports on my Patreon. (I just had some trouble organizing my time with my job and to work on the game.)
The new version is coming very soon, with a Discord server so I can have a better communication with everyone who likes the game.

Hell yeah. keep it up! We love your work so far...

I think everyone is a little on edge with how many projects just fall off the map recently.

also if anyone hasn't said it to you, Happy New Year! Hope it's been treating you well so far outside some scheduling with the IRL work and stuff.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes