Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
can someone please point me in the direction of more games with this art style? I tried searching for the artist which they have listed on steam as "Bahn" but all I got were BG related things.
The artist can be found here :

Reactions: Demzy
Jan 14, 2023
In case the Devs ever read the threads that matter (which is here, not Steam forums), there's a really irritating input bug:

I hit day 29 (prior to "ejaculation day") with a perfect unlock / high score, entered the last battle to farm up to 90%+ frustration for the pay-off on day 30, then hit left+right click together and the game skipped the entire battle (ALL ROUNDS) with no actions. Didn't hit the end round button, game just skipped a day with no Y/N option choice. Obviously, this ruined my wank reward and so on. Entire battle, just skipped.

There's no way this should be coded ingame.

Also, fairly sure (I've not opened up the code to check) that everything is based on % of totals, making progression kinda meh. Sure, it's easy to balance, but it's lazy design to merely make AI ramp up based on the player's own progression. (Looking @ you, Bethesda).

~

As for the "game": it's low effort, low intensity mobile game trash, but it at least has a few game systems in it. Worth $5, nothing more, but the art is good and someone competent actually spent some time working the logic trees.

~Edit: the fact that Chinese devs are working out what Western kinks are is ***HILARIOUS***.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: falafelswoop
May 20, 2019
So first of all, why is the game still partly Chinese despite selecting "English" in the language option?
Not that it is a problem for me, being Chinese-Taiwanese has this privilege.

The voice acting, on the other hand...I am not saying they are bad, but they are- not natural, let's put it this way.
But hey, that is still the least of my problems, most game doesn't even have voice acting.

Last edited:
Reactions: EvilLadyKitten
Jul 4, 2017
So first of all, why is the game still partly Chinese despite selecting "English" in the language option?
Not that it is a problem for me, being Chinese-Taiwanese has this privilege.

The voice acting, on the other hand...I am not saying they are bad, but they are- not natural, let's put it this way.
But hey, that is still the least of my problems, most game doesn't even have voice acting.
That's why I haven't over criticized the game even if it's not perfect is much more effort than many other projects put in

Reactions: Wehrmacht_Wichser
Jan 14, 2023
100% complete, day 64. Got quite hard on lvl 3, train nerve signals 1st & spam redraw x2 each round for the shield.

Nice little coffee game, does what it promises on the tin. Full save (gallery unlocked, barring 1 still which seems to be a bugged trigger).

Looking at the credits, all the voice actors are Chinese, which might explain the slightly stilted pronouciation.

tekett

Apr 2, 2018
Could i get some explanation on the controls and what i'm doing? Not even the games "tutorial" say what you do other then "select the things". Not even what they do, what the difference is, or what the goal is. I feel like i'm supposed to be doing something more then just select the things. Like between the "rounds" there stuff happening and she keeps repeating the same "did i tell you to stop" (or whatever) multiple times followed by basically the same lines of text, like i didn't do something. Should i click? Move the mouse? Press some buttons?

Jan 14, 2023
Could i get some explanation on the controls and what i'm doing? Not even the games "tutorial" say what you do other then "select the things". Not even what they do, what the difference is, or what the goal is. I feel like i'm supposed to be doing something more then just select the things. Like between the "rounds" there stuff happening and she keeps repeating the same "did i tell you to stop" (or whatever) multiple times followed by basically the same lines of text, like i didn't do something. Should i click? Move the mouse? Press some buttons?
Pick up your mouse: you use this, single handedly. On a phone, I guess you use a finger. Point at stuff: click it.

It's a very simple card game. You get 2 AP / round until you start unlocking the various futa skill bonuses. You click on the white edged muscles and look top left for the priority (x2, x1.5, x1.0, x1.0) to get the highest score - if you do a white edged x2.0 mod, you'll see a "perfect" appear on it. You randomly get bonus cards (yellow) that have modifiers (mostly +AP) and each week you get two mod cards (far left / right). You need to get your score to 100 before losing all your testosterone and cumming. If you win (and I only lost x3 matches the entire game) you get +1 score on that girl which either unlocks more girls, different scenes and so on.

Each victory gives Flame points: you use these to upgrade your muscles. Each tier gives more testosterone (HP). You can use the shower 1 / day to reduce testosterone (use it in the morning after a close battle prior day). Last day is "ejaculation day" with a free sex scene: if you enter this day with high testosterone, you get more flame points from the sex scene.

Tips:

The weekly Rage skill (+5AP next round) is by far the best one. Some of them appear bugged / have bad descriptions (e.g. the +8% one only works if you use a single card). The best skill mods are nerve signal (unlocks burning your redraws to get a shield), the "regain 10/20/30% testosterone on cumming" (essentially an extra life) and the "start at 20% complete": without these, level 3 is impossible.

It's not rocket science, have you not played anything like Slay the Spire?

Last edited:

GAWRTANA

Apr 28, 2021
IMG_20231125_112041.jpg
This game can't be played on JoyPlay? When I start the game it's no text or characters come up.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes