CumposerofSlaanesh

Sep 25, 2022
with rpgmaker cheat engine , you can modify the values in variables there is one that is in chinese that it's two letters look for your ingame currency value check that the number and when you found it you can modify it as much as you want i have added it in batches of 1000 but i don't know the limit so use it carefully
I have cheat engine and I believe I'm just retarded but I still can't figure it out. I've tried checking for the special currency value several times and it seems to always have trouble finding it. It either shows me the incorrect values when I get it to a small list or I check it and it stops showing me any values.

I notice that I have this problem common with some rpg maker games. Is there something I am missing or am I just retarded?

Jul 4, 2017
I have cheat engine and I believe I'm just retarded but I still can't figure it out. I've tried checking for the special currency value several times and it seems to always have trouble finding it. It either shows me the incorrect values when I get it to a small list or I check it and it stops showing me any values.

I notice that I have this problem common with some rpg maker games. Is there something I am missing or am I just retarded?
You need to go looking in variables page in rpgmaker cheat engine when you open the cheats , go around looking for you currency value it's two letters on Chinese but you can compare numbers in a save with some currency to be sure it's the right one

Last edited:

CumposerofSlaanesh

Sep 25, 2022
You need to go looking in variables page in chest engine when you open the cheats , go around looking for you currency value it's two letters on Chinese but you can compare numbers in a save with some currency to be sure it's the right one
you mean look for it in memory view? is that where the variable is? I'm not well versed in using cheat engine so bear with me please.

Jan 14, 2023
I have cheat engine version 7.4, is there a different one specifically for rpg maker games?
You're asking the wrong forum:

Using cheat engine on RGPmaker games is akin to using smart missiles to down tiny plastic drones. You really don't need to.

~if you're looking for a program, you'll want something like this:

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes