Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Well may give this a go again since I MTL this game for myself hopefully its fan translated.

Edit : Everything seems fine so far just finished the intro since this seems to be translated by Green Thoughts everything should be fine

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2017
Wondering about this. Sometimes, however, artists get together and collaborate on certain works.
The monster girl femdom game dev community is surprisingly and amusingly close knit.
There are 7 artists listed on the DLSite. It would be very bold to steal art then credit the artist for it so I'm guessing the main dev is not an artist and just bought art for the game.

theguest003

Mar 11, 2019
This might be another collab work, they've done that before. Hero goes through a gauntlet of characters designed by different artists. Their games all tend to cross reference each other and I'm such a degenerate I recognize some of the art styles lol

Last edited:
Reactions: KarylSummer

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
I'm assuming this is the same translation Invisible Demon posted in the other thread last week? Iirc it's missing a handful of scenes (mostly begging, but also both postgame girls' defeat scenes). Hopefully they're planning to translate those scenes too, they did a great job with the rest of the game

Reactions: badluckss6

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Are you SURE this is fan translated? Cus I call BS. That overview reads like MTL. They couldn't bother to fix the genders or the errors.

Editing MTL =/= fan translation, and trying to claim as much is disingenuous
Given that the translator is Green Thoughts, I'm liable to think that it's a genuine translation. They did translations for the Lust Grimm series, Princess Honey Trap, and a whole bunch of other games.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Given that the translator is Green Thoughts, I'm liable to think that it's a genuine translation. They did translations for the Lust Grimm series, Princess Honey Trap, and a whole bunch of other games.
yeah, it was my misunderstanding. The uploader confirmed they snagged an MTL overview from the site, but the game itself is properly translated

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
How can ı remove ELF from my party?
The Sort option in the menu lets you swap out active and inactive party members. You'll have to scroll down to see them (you may need to go down from the leftmost slot if the next row isn't full).

cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
That stamp was a terrifying stamp that said “I get horny anytime and anywhere, and I can’t control it with reason”.

Damn that tattoo is serious, how did that fit
Easily, this is such a common occurrence in hentai they made a kanji just for that.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes