Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
From what i have seen about a third of the begging scenes are not translated including the one for the Final boss.

Edit- Also all scenes whit the post game party member and the optional boss are unstranslated as well.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Bob o/)
LewdHeroQuest-2022.12.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: sergyo_ml

Inaaca

Jul 28, 2018
Description is taken from the original MTL. Game's fan translated now and actually comprehensible (some scenes still untranslated, though)
I've seen several posts about this translation not being finished. Is it still a work in progress and expected to be completed?

thkvl

Jul 21, 2018
I've seen several posts about this translation not being finished. Is it still a work in progress and expected to be completed?
The translation is on ULMF, it's a Green Thoughts project. You can always check there for progress.

Reactions: Inaaca

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
This game has a hidden "anything" at least up to twice a map or house, or in some cases (like the castle) once or twice a room. In fact, for example, there is a well you can enter right before you go to the Mage's (broken)house in Pao ...that gives a kunai. This most of the time doesn't even include the books you can find , shining items, chest or the skill orbs. Also for people who don't know where some things are early, it is in the actions in inventory.

Also remember that controls screen in the beginning?

Q is history, W hides text box, S is mini map, A is full map, Z is action, X is menu. ctrl /enter to skip. All the "or" are actually saying the number pad keys(including /,*,-,+ if you have them) , the arrow keys or num 2/4/6/8, and Mouse buttons. F5 to refresh the game to title screen as usual.

Of course, this is for people actually playing the game :BootyTime: like me.

Reactions: badluckss6

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
ngl this is a really good game,it has alot of content and characters are actually kinda likable.tho there is some NTR ish scenes.Could have been great if they did actually did a NTR scene it can work with these characters

Oct 6, 2022
Hey! I just defeated Elphelnina but the font size of the current target is too small for me to read. anyone know about what should I do next after I vanquished her ?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes