Daemielle

Sep 8, 2020
Thanks for answer me.

I notice adding Agility did increase the chance of having an extra turn over the enemy.

But I never noticed a change in evasion.

Neither I noticed a change in accuracy by increasing Dexterity.
It's definitely noticeable on the (op) cat girl when her dexterity is in the single digits. Keeps missing attacks until I gave her dex cores

neto592

Nov 29, 2018
kinda yes? you can fight your companions in there places and and you can have a event with the demon lord
compaion fight places are
kings room-priest
mels house-witch/mage
arena-swordswomans

for demon lord one of the angel statues should trigger a event when you talk to her
every one of them have to be scattered before fights/event start

I was thinking that the so-called "event" with the demon lord would also be a fight one-to-one...

I got several Limit Bottle potions, highly expecting that!

And then all that happened in that "event"...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mortozoz

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
yeah tbh succubus companions are kinda lame,they don't do anything that much.Kinda wish they added unique scenes each town for succubus and maybe being able to get the boss succubus would have been cool aswell.

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
How the hell do you kill Cat Imp? No attacks hit, and even cheating their magic attack power to 1000 does no damage.

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
Cat Imps only have like 3 hp but their evasion is really high and they're immune to magic so you just have to use physical attacks and hope to hit 3 times. Killing one gives you a crazy amount of XP and if you're lucky enough to recruit one they're just as busted with you as against you

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
How the hell do you kill Cat Imp? No attacks hit, and even cheating their magic attack power to 1000 does no damage.
spam normal attacks or special attacks that are physicall.they can give you really good exp so they are worth fighting

neto592

Nov 29, 2018

1)-> Use the Hero's skill "Double Agility" for all the party. That reduces the chances of she runs away.

2)-> Use Priestess "Soften" skill on her. That reduces her defenses.

3)-> Use Mage "Double Attack" for the Juliette

4)-> Use Juliette five strikes skill (I don't remember its name but is the one which cost 60MP). After Soften skill, her only protection would be her evasion, so quantity is betters than quality.

5)-> Use the Hero strongest skill (that one that cost 180MP). It is the only that came with 5 attacks.

6)-> Use Priestess Soften skill again, since it stacks.

7)-> Use Mage "Bolt++" skill. Imp Cats has great Magical defense (that now should be several weakened by Soften). Imp Cats has great Defense and Magical Defense but only Physical Evasion, not Magical Evasion.

Alternatively, you cast "Double Attack" on the Hero.

Then Repeats steps 5 to 7.

Another way is using Lamia:

Replace the Mage with Lamia

1)-> Use Hero's "Double Agility" for the party to avoid the Cat running away on the first turn.

2)-> Use Lamia Petrification skill. It ignores physical evasion and magical defense.

3)-> Use Priestess Soften skill.

4)-> Use Juliette five strikes skill (that one costing 60MP).

5)-> No need to use that MP expansive Hero skill anymore, as a petrified Imp Cat won't run away. So just attack here or one of Aero Skill (since it's magic, it ignores physical evasion).

6)-> Use Lamia "End of Luck" (I guess that its name) skill as it nullifies Cat's physical evasion.

7)-> Use Priestess Soften skill again. It's a MP cheap skill anyway, so better be safe than sorry.

8)-> Use Julliette five strikes skill (that one costing 60MP) or I guess this time could be a cheaper one.

Mar 18, 2019
So, someone tell me if I'm foolish, as in the gallery, I see things to alter levels and evasion, but I don't see how I can refight enemies.

neto592

Nov 29, 2018
it's cuz of her evasion stat. Just keep hitting her she has low hp and attack anyways

The Ipm Cat also has a big defense and a big magic defense. So, Priestess skill "Soften" also helps.

But I think the main problem is her tendency to run away and her high agility that allows her doing so.

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
That prologue, I thought it would be like on of the doujin that I saw where the hero gets turned into a futanari

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes