Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
I have a feeling about this. Someone please confirm with me.

Is this, in terms of gameplay, similar to Dieselmine's Reverse Rape Reincarnation?

I'm honestly getting deja vu with another NSFW medieval game with demons that are definitely, certainly, probably not succubus.

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
Its closer to Monster Girl Quest Paradox if it didn't have such a complex job system, down to the point where you can recruit basically any enemy

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
This was quite fun, scratched that JRPG itch. Is there anything more after Explore the world freely? I'm still missing one entry in my catalogue too, so I assume I'm missing something. I fought all the companions, although Lisha wasn't translated.
have you beaten the 4th succubus?

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
Who's that? I beat Ephelnina and I beat the 3 in the recollection room fight, but couldn't find anything else. I also got the footjob scene.
if you were returned to the demon queens castle there should be a different dungeon there,if you have finished that its probably some random mob

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
Yeah you're thinking about Ephelnina mortoz.

I'm pretty sure there's a bug where the game sometimes decides not to register the bonus boss in the Succubus Catalogue after you fight her, and since you can't redo the fight that'll stop you from completing the catalogue. At least that's what happened to my save

paskapenis

Dec 28, 2021
I've beaten ephelnina a couple of times already but am still missing her catalogue entry, is there any methods to unlock it reliably?

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the cat imp thighjob scene? I can't find it in the recollection room.
Its actually the Cat Sister, you have to beat the game then find and recruit her in the post-game dungeon. After that you'll need to find her in town to get a translated scene

aurelien20000

Jul 5, 2023
Sooo guys i dowland lewd hero quest and i see a lot of fill are missing like the damage of fire a new type of enemy so i take some pictures and if someone have the full file’s missing for my game who’s broken i take thanks you ( i have a lot of error like this ) IMG_3901.jpeg IMG_3900.jpeg

TeakOxls

Apr 12, 2022
Eyyy, nice. Hopefully Green Thoughts finishes translating this one soon, and decides to tackle the sequel as well. This was one of the better games of it's type, and has a couple of really fantastic scenes in there.

Reactions: mortozoz
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes