Knewclear

Nov 8, 2017
I had this problem. I deleted EVERYTHING in the folder and extracted to empty folder. This solved the problem for me. I guess saves are saved elsewhere as well as in save folder of game.

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
well there was an animated fuck scene with several scenes with daughter, took me a few loadings before got it, but was good scene
That was there since the seven day night version, you have only to follow some kind of pattern in the massage scene. That's why my expectations were big for this update, i really wanted their relationship to advance without using drugs or shit like that, but oh well, I'm not in position to be a cry baby about it.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
That was there since the seven day night version, you have only to follow some kind of pattern in the massage scene. That's why my expectations were big for this update, i really wanted their relationship to advance without using drugs or shit like that, but oh well, I'm not in position to be a cry baby about it.
you mean you think it is weird she got fucked by a 1 foot arm for an hour and dont remember or feel anyway in the morning?
:eek:
btw does it matter which path you take on day 8? all leads to her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lillos

May 22, 2017
Guys anyone can says me how i can patch the android version?the other versions were already incest patched but the last One not

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Did someone have a good save to share, days 8 (before morning, early morning, before early morning...............) I'm thinking I miss somethig Hahahahaha!

Alle70

Jul 14, 2017
It is impossbile to me starts without the dead of the doughter the chapter 8.
Someone knows the correct sequence?
Thx

Perchik

Oct 5, 2018
It is impossbile to me starts without the dead of the doughter the chapter 8.
Someone knows the correct sequence?
Thx
Don't peek - The whole nine yards - Spy - Massage - Neck - Lower back - Butt - Legs - Butt - Stop handf***ing her - F*** her harder - F*** her harder

Reactions: Dave3518

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Too bad you cant give her a Creampie in the Sexscenes, hope it will be possible in future Scenes.
He was never going to play his top cards the first chance that they had sex, most devs wouldn't.
That in itself will be something I figure you have to try and achieve later on.
That and having actual consensual sex with her! :p

Reactions: Cypheriuz

lillos

May 22, 2017
Guys why the Android version is not incest pacchetti?Should I do anything ora select anything to have the incest versione?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Guys why the Android version is not incest pacchetti?Should I do anything ora select anything to have the incest versione?
And when selecting what the MC is to the girl, "Daddy" is a good choice, if you're looking for an incest version. Any term of endearment that a daughter might use to or about her father, and for a father to use to or about his daughter, would work here.

Or you could use "Cum-Bucket" and "Big Pecker", or the like, if you are humorously or otherwise inclined.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
To further assist in the labeling process, the girl uses her term to address the MC, as well as in thinking about him. While, as far as I have noticed, the MC only uses his term to reference the girl in thought. The Narrator also uses it in describing some actions. The MC usually addresses the girl either by her name or as 'honey' or the like.

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

Gauge13

Apr 7, 2018
Don't peek - The whole nine yards - Spy - Massage - Neck - Lower back - Butt - Legs - Butt - Stop handf***ing her - F*** her harder - F*** her harder
I have done this exact order but don't get the bold options. Instead I get a foot fetish scene. What am I doing wrong.

3.30 star(s) 118 Votes