U

User_1280413

A lot more physical action between them, not simply masturbation scenes. I highly doubt I made mistakes as I followed the walkthrough.

To clarify I wouldn't think this if the game was new, but it's been out a long while now and it's taken this long to finally get there.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A lot more physical action between them, not simply masturbation scenes. I highly doubt I made mistakes as I followed the walkthrough.

To clarify I wouldn't think this if the game was new, but it's been out a long while now and it's taken this long to finally get there.
Which walkthrough did you follow? The fan-made walkthrough by RoadWulf is out of date, and has been discontinued for now. The developer has completely reworked the game, eliminating the 'Sanity' variable. You are now able to do things that in the past would result in the daughter committing suicide. Use the 'Official Walkthrough' from the OP. You should notice that a lot of the entries in that one say, "It doesn't matter, choose whatever you want." In other words, if you want to 'peek', go ahead. It will have no adverse ramifications to the game for those choices.

Pay attention to the entries near the end. There is a lot more to this game than masturbation! I have played through all of them.

That walkthrough does not encompass the latest release. But, you should be able to get through that without too much trouble. And no, there's not all that much in this latest release.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
@kikisx

Nice to have a french trad, but please try to have it without errors. There's one in the first pic you posted, it's not "Je ne sent plus" but "Je ne sens plus" (1rst pers. present indicatif).

C'est bien d'avoir une trad en français, mais stp, essaye de la faire sans fautes. Il y en a une dans la 1ère image que tu as posté, ce n'est pas "Je ne sent plus" mais "Je ne sens plus" (1ère pers présent indicatif).

D

Deleted member 342259

@kikisx

Nice to have a french trad, but please try to have it without errors. There's one in the first pic you posted, it's not "Je ne sent plus" but "Je ne sens plus" (1rst pers. present indicatif).

C'est bien d'avoir une trad en français, mais stp, essaye de la faire sans fautes. Il y en a une dans la 1ère image que tu as posté, ce n'est pas "Je ne sent plus" mais "Je ne sens plus" (1ère pers présent indicatif).

Ancienne image, faute: il y a longtemps rectifié. Merci de regarder les textes avant.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ancienne image, faute: il y a longtemps rectifié. Merci de regarder les textes avant.
So not intending to be rude here. But, if you want to converse in French, maybe just send each other private messages. Otherwise, let the rest of us in on the conversation. I mean if I really cared I could translate it, but the purpose of these boards is to communicate with the group, I think.

D

Deleted member 342259

So not intending to be rude here. But, if you want to converse in French, maybe just send each other private messages. Otherwise, let the rest of us in on the conversation. I mean if I really cared I could translate it, but the purpose of these boards is to communicate with the group, I think.
Sorry, annoyed by this type of remark, I forgot the rule of courtesy: speak in English
I hate this kind of remark on the forum, there are private messages for that....
All my apologies to you

Reactions: Simon Jester

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Sorry, annoyed by this type of remark, I forgot the rule of courtesy: speak in English
I hate this kind of remark on the forum, there are private messages for that....
All my apologies to you
I'd never send it on a private message, because then you might end up getting many messages. Now everyone knows someone has reminded you. But don't worry about it, everyone is entitled to make mistakes.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
All my apologies to you
I'm surprised I was able to follow as much of your French dialogue as I could. I haven't dealt with speaking French since my college classes a long time ago. It was a fun way to test my dwindling knowledge of the language.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Its' been over a month now since the last update and xred's patreon page has been quiet... anybody else have any news? Was looking forward to this (although going off xred's style, only the fun events happen at night).

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres an announcement in his patron page today. so its not dead.

Hey everyone,
First of all, this version is the final for day 8. It will have more than 300 renders and several animations.
I'm still working on it and it will be up in one of the next days. I'll have another post once everything is ready, but I'm still working on renders and animations so everything is crisp clean and perfect for you, as all things should be :)
Thank you all for your support and I'll be back soon with better news.

Cheers!

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
He have a new preview, Not Safe For Work preview for LEWD Island day 8 full... Who is dumb enough to go to this site, using their jobs computer? :LOL: I mean he actually wrote NSFW. So someone must be dumb enough to use their works computer. Than ether using their phone or waiting when they get home. It always made me laugh when creators wrote NSFW. Just to be clear, please don't view this at your job. You might get fired. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Alteni

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
He have a new preview, Not Safe For Work preview for LEWD Island day 8 full... Who is dumb enough to go to this site, using their jobs computer? :LOL: I mean he actually wrote NSFW. So someone must be dumb enough to use their works computer. Than ether using their phone or waiting when they get home. It always made me laugh when creators wrote NSFW. Just to be clear, please don't view this at your job. You might get fired. :ROFLMAO:
And you're absolutely right. But someone who can share this image?

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
I really like this story and I look forward to the next update and I hope there is some nicer story to sink my teeth into

Jun 19, 2018
In the last update pictures D81669, D81670,D81671 and D81672 could not be found, and they are probably the best pictures is my guess....

3.30 star(s) 118 Votes