RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Alright so when I originally read on his Patreon he was doing the full rest of the day for the update I thought "Finally, it's not going to be a short update". Yeah, no. I've finally seen what the lack of a Sanity system has done to this game. It's made choices irrelevant. Thus this update was basically straight story to the length of a previous update that only consisted of one time period.

So I guess on one hand if he keeps this up the game will move faster in terms of days, but content is now a quarter of what it was per day.

Reactions: Alteni

Hybris

May 9, 2017
My god a actual full day update! If that wasn't enough the story is finally seemingly making some headway towards having worthwhile adult content.

Reactions: RanchFTW

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
meh I gave up on it already on day 8 n still no daughter love story and dad has nothing but wet dreams guys just stop playing this game and it will be abandon
No, that won't do it. This is a pirate site. Only losing Patrons would stop development.

I have a question, though. If you are not going to play the game anymore (which is your absolute right), why would you care whether the developer abandons the game, or carries on for years?

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
meh I gave up on it already on day 8 n still no daughter love story and dad has nothing but wet dreams guys just stop playing this game and it will be abandon
Go ahead and stop playing, you do what you want to do. But don't tell others what they should like or not like.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
No, that won't do it. This is a pirate site. Only losing Patrons would stop development.

I have a question, though. If you are not going to play the game anymore (which is your absolute right), why would you care whether the developer abandons the game, or carries on for years?
It's called "entitlement"... apparently it's very common nowadays! LOL!!!!

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Well thats nice, when overwriting the files on the previous version, the game ends at the end of day 7, when using a clean extract, it crashes on launch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dav121

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This place is more than a pirate site. And many people here patron. We just don't patron everything.
It's a pirate site with discussion, which is what we are doing right now.

I am one of those Patrons. Not of this game. I have my plate full with 13 other developers. But I do enjoy the game, and I occasionally 'support' it with my commentary.

And I resent it when someone comes on here and tries to prohibit my enjoyment, because he/she doesn't like the way the game has developed.

I have said this on other threads. People have a right to criticize. It helps if that criticism is constructive, though. People also have the right to stop playing and/or supporting a game. If I don't like the way a game is going, I'm not going to stick around either. And I might drop by the thread and say why. But I sure as hell will never try to stop other people from liking or playing any game.

dofdof

Jan 12, 2018
Yep :(
Two updates and two months of waiting for
It's a real shame because the graphics are superb, the creator has a certain talent to write the dialogues and the game concept has a lot of potential.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 118 Votes