fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
at the start there is an option to name/rename main characters - if you dont do it, then, by default, they will be "friends"...if you want them to be "dad" and "daughter" or whatever, then just put these relatinos when naming characters.
Does that make the dialogue like "Daughter, are you listening?" or "Good morning, daughter?" because that would break the immersion as nobody talks like that to their daughter. Perhaps, giving the daughter a desired first name, but naming the father as "dad" would be better.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I'm so frustrated. I like the game, but with every update I have to play it all over again because the old saves never work. This is definitely my last try. If at the next update it is like that again, I only load the crunch version and look at the pictures.

View attachment 303994 (n)
I have never had any trouble with my old saves working. Did you try backing up and trying a save or 2 back and then playing through ?

Reactions: DirkP

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
I have never had any trouble with my old saves working. Did you try backing up and trying a save or 2 back and then playing through ?
I have always downloaded the complete version. Til day 5, I have taken over the old saves in the new directory. From day 6 the saves were stored in the main user path, and since then it has stopped working. I already deleted everything there and replayed it. But with every update it started again. That's the 8th update for me. I'm tired of skipping myself to the new content .

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Does that make the dialogue like "Daughter, are you listening?" or "Good morning, daughter?" because that would break the immersion as nobody talks like that to their daughter. Perhaps, giving the daughter a desired first name, but naming the father as "dad" would be better.
Actually, what happens is you give the two characters names.

Then it asks, "What are you to her? her...". This will be used extensively when the girl talks to the guy. If you're going for incest, "Daddy" would be a good choice.

Then it asks, "What is she to you? Your...". This one is mostly used descriptively by the narrator, but occasionally used by the guy, speaking to the girl. [He mostly uses her name, or 'sweetie'.] I used 'baby girl'. It works, but could be better... 'Cumbucket', might be a little weird! :LOL:

Reactions: fictitious

dofdof

Jan 12, 2018
Not just a handjob try following F and wait night.
I don't have any other choice than the handjob (Something else / Escape).
Following F (tried all F combinations with swim / nap / fish) or D during the morning doesn't change anything.

Any tips?

Edit: Ok found it!
Follow F -> Swim -> Hut :)

Last edited:

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
So this is actually getting rather plot heavy. I know some of you guys are just in it for the sex, but I'm kinda intrigued by the daughter's dream. My guess is that whoever owns that island was already experimenting on them before they got on the plane. The red headed girl was actually the daughter and that night in the hotel was a field test to see if they could manipulate them into having sex and skewing their memory of it.
That would be fucked up. But also pretty hot.

theRealFogh

Aug 9, 2017
how do i get to day 8? i always wake up on day 8 and the pirate guy from the dream shows up and kills the father? no matter what choices and even if i try to use the console and cheat! nothing changes!

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
The daughter looks suspiciously close to the Dating my Daughter game. The main difference between this game and DFD is that the story is abhorrent and the daughter is super brat. You spend the game trying to cater to an entitled little bitch which really sucks.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
The daughter looks suspiciously close to the Dating my Daughter game. The main difference between this game and DFD is that the story is abhorrent and the daughter is super brat. You spend the game trying to cater to an entitled little bitch which really sucks.
Here is a repost from early on in the thread.
After her dazzling appearance in Dating my Daughter Fili-Lija announced thru her agent she was appearing in a new project....

She is a standard art asset. But the game has everything you need. Look in the game directory. what a girl needs.png

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I have to admit that the game is getting better since the last time I tested it (I guess around day 4?).

The added drug/mind altering stuff is not my favorite, but the scene in the bar was really great and with the way how that dream/memory/vision stuff adds new possible locations is a good twist.

There are still some problems - when she tricks you into peeking her, her different reactions are a bit too far apart.

Without the permanent score on screen it feels a lot better and I have the impression that you dont get so many bad endings anymore (or I were just lucky).

All in all now this is quite entertaining and a fun little game ...

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
how do i get to day 8? i always wake up on day 8 and the pirate guy from the dream shows up and kills the father? no matter what choices and even if i try to use the console and cheat! nothing changes!
If you press the button on the device you find in the chest once you dig it out of the sand, it summons the pirates. So - don't press it...

Reactions: Canto Forte

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
why do this have to turn to an thrillerlike conspiracy?! i thought this is a romance story not an abusive(dark enemyfrom the shadow comes and brainwashes u and your daughter uuuuhhhhhuhuu)...in the most storys they lose the storyline and worsen it in a abusive way to satisfy the stranger fans...till day 8 it was an amusing story but after her dream i dont wanna play further...

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
why do this have to turn to an thrillerlike conspiracy?! i thought this is a romance story not an abusive(dark enemyfrom the shadow comes and brainwashes u and your daughter uuuuhhhhhuhuu)...in the most storys they lose the storyline and worsen it in a abusive way to satisfy the stranger fans...till day 8 it was an amusing story but after her dream i dont wanna play further...
just play my rewrite https://f95zone.to/threads/lewd-island-redux-v3-1.25518/

choices matter, and choices set you on new paths, from the start, where you get or don't get scenes

Reactions: Jeancul
3.30 star(s) 118 Votes