phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
posted

Hey guys,
Here is ninth set of 5 random images. They are not connected in any way to the story. Let me know what you think!

View attachment 286656 View attachment 286657 View attachment 286658 View attachment 286659 View attachment 286660

They look great, but the last one looks like a bad boob job. :( Like the boobs are inflated and not from the base of the original boobs.

That aside, is the dev experimenting with a new rendering method or something? Maybe my memory is failing me, but I feel like it looks better than I remember the other renders actually looking. (I haven't played it in awhile since the most recent version just crashed every time I tried to load a save, so I gave up and haven't had time to start a new game.)

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
I have done this exact order but don't get the bold options. Instead I get a foot fetish scene. What am I doing wrong.
it worked for me i managed fuck her didnt like pulling cock out wanted it stay in dev mesed that up there should have been option In or out ..... i never saw the foot fetish scene

Demerol

Mar 3, 2018
Is this version bugged for very first part of game when you have to save her? Can't get past check breathing, mouth to mouth and massage heart. No matter what I choose she won't wake up

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is this version bugged for very first part of game when you have to save her? Can't get past check breathing, mouth to mouth and massage heart. No matter what I choose she won't wake up
Did you check the walkthrough?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It worked for me.

U

User_1280413

Kinda dull as a game, this one. The MC is very immature with his dialogue and the girl is very childish.

There's also a distinct lack of action between these two, despite the first post in this thread/game being about a year and a half old.

Disappointing.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Kinda dull as a game, this one. The MC is very immature with his dialogue and the girl is very childish.

There's also a distinct lack of action between these two, despite the first post in this thread/game being about a year and a half old.

Disappointing.
Interesting! What do you expect to have seen? Is it possible you made the wrong choices?

3.30 star(s) 118 Votes