Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I Patron all these guys, I enjoy their product and appreciate their time. This is hands down one of the best game scenario set ups even with the daughter being a Generic Reused model. He uses good lighting and good scenario. Hopefully he doesnt keep abusing the getting drunk shit. But it is super annoying when people wait a month or two for 5 minutes of play(depending on how fast your mind comprehends) and its literally like 45 seconds in actual visual content.Now i guess some would argue that its about reading and the story but my argument is that if it wasn't about the visuals this would be an E book site. Now with that said, people are paying you. Deliver for them. They will pay you more and have made it very clear. Stop giving us no real content. Full days need to be eventful. and not released in parts
Well, when it gets to be consensual, romantic sex (which shouldn't be long now, given how the daughter's been thinking about him), then what? It's just the two of them. How many positions and holes can be done before we all become bored to tears?

I love all of the sex scenes in this game. I cheered when they finally got down to it (drugs or no). But I am hooked on the plot and I want to see more exposition of that side of it. I want to find out what the fuck is going on. And I'm willing to read the text (between any sex scenes) to find out.

Hell! I play 'A Wife and Mother', so slow progress doesn't bother me one bit; as long as the story is told well, and the females are hot.

This girl is hot, and the story is told well. So I don't really care how long it takes.

Think edging! ;)

omega35

Aug 23, 2018
Well, when it gets to be consensual, romantic sex (which shouldn't be long now, given how the daughter's been thinking about him), then what? It's just the two of them. How many positions and holes can be done before we all become bored to tears?

I love all of the sex scenes in this game. I cheered when they finally got down to it (drugs or no). But I am hooked on the plot and I want to see more exposition of that side of it. I want to find out what the fuck is going on. And I'm willing to read the text (between any sex scenes) to find out.

Hell! I play 'A Wife and Mother', so slow progress doesn't bother me one bit; as long as the story is told well, and the females are hot.

This girl is hot, and the story is told well. So I don't really care how long it takes.

Think edging! ;)
But that aint the issue. Even in Reading content. It takes almost 1-2 months for it. Thats kind disappointing to only get to the next 3 hours of the day in every release being atleast a month apart

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I Patron all these guys, I enjoy their product and appreciate their time. This is hands down one of the best game scenario set ups even with the daughter being a Generic Reused model. He uses good lighting and good scenario. Hopefully he doesnt keep abusing the getting drunk shit. But it is super annoying when people wait a month or two for 5 minutes of play(depending on how fast your mind comprehends) and its literally like 45 seconds in actual visual content.
It is a general problem with RenPy games. Without artificial limits - like the need for grinding, timings and so - it always feels like little content, while in fact creating renders is time consuming task too. Games with RpgMaker has no more content actually, but you might feel that they are longer because you spend time to find something, to kill something, to move from one location to another and so on and so on.

When game is straightforward - like no artificial "move from one location to another in order to teleport" or "some events happen in the evening and some in the morning and you have to wait" - no matter if there are 10 images or 100 images, you'll finish it in a couple of minutes.

Reactions: Walter Victor

PowerbaitDK

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 305773

Lewd Island day 8 full has just been released for $10 Patrons!
Download it from this

It's available for: Windows, Mac, Linux and Android
It's also available in SPANISH!

Also has all the latest bug fixes!

If you need any help, you can always download the latest

Have fun!
Cheers!

Look at the first page. It has been here for several days now :p :p

matsuwoho

Feb 5, 2018
Within configuration, you can put the game in Spanish but only the menus appear. The text of the conversations is in English

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Diddnt play this game for couple of updates, just becouse of the so called "short updates". This time, my save diddnt work, and i love this game, so i started fresh :)
Just finished... Wasnt so much i missed, since "probing her ass", but the whole game gave me couple of hours playtime. Like Chucke wrote, every update gonna be "small" if you love the game. Look at Godfather, 3 fucking hours and people wanted a sequal right away.
Dev, your game is Top of the line, 10/10 (y) Renderings, graphics, animations, story and Ladies WOOOW :love:
Im fucking in love with the Daughter :D Ofcourse CGI but still, what a girl !!! :p
Shes an Angel, but its a game, and i think this little Angel gonna become a mega slut and get gangbanged lol :D
And im waiting for it :love:
Keep up the good work Dev and hurry up with a "BIG" update ;)

Reactions: TrueNemesis

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Soooo... still no route where the father doesn't suddenly, inexplicably say "fuck all this being a decent human being stuff... let's brainwash my daughter into giving me sex instead of growing an actual (incestuous or otherwise) relationship with her" at the end of Day 7?\
With each update not even being a full day it would literally take nearly a decade to get to the end of a month in game time. Figuring a full island day is three months worth of updates that's only 4 days a year. In lieu of the dev fixing the time issue he has opted for a bizarre inhibition reducing method.
The father seems right on board with this, so there's that creepiness.

Honestly it would have been better if the father and daughter were in an incestuous relationship prior to crashing. Adding antagonists the pair had to overcome in the island would have been better. An island full of savage natives, or the island is the lair of a super villain, or even if they landed on the Island of Misfit Toys would have provided more enthralling content.

Reactions: slimjim101

vette19690

Nov 17, 2018
OK...last dream sequence on plane was the best..How about: pilot and attendant show up on life raft NOT A DREAM!!!; rest of passengers rescued but these two were missed with all supplies( I mean 8 days on a raft with no supplies kind of beyond reasonable?) Pilot and attendant are bro/sis or dad/dau already in relationship. attendant brings supply of birth control pills (or flashback original girl already on birth control) opens up girl/gilr threesome or foursome swapping ; more voyeurism..etc...etc...etc...

Correction: last scene on the plane wasn't a dream...everyone got 'dosed' (including cabin crew) as part of an experiment..plane crash was result of flight crew getting dosed by accident COME ON::: Its a decent premise, right?

Just saying...

Last edited:

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
do we have a CG download? between dream sequences, not making a fire and everything else, unfortunately I'm not interested in playing this game, but would like to see the pics

Reactions: TNTed and RustyV
3.30 star(s) 118 Votes