JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
It's been a while since I played this game, but can anyone tell me what the flashbacks are about? Also, does the island part of the game have a central story or mystery, separate from the basic dad/daughter romance shit?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Lewd Island [Day 9 Morning] [xRed Games] (975 mb rar pc original)

561 mb rar unofficial PC compressed (slightly reduced (q.80) image/video/quality):

done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone) ;transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I think I remember playing this 2 years ago on day 2. Has the game got better?:unsure:
It's been a while for me too. I think it was day 4 for me. i don't even remember a sanity meter which has apparently been removed.

Buuuuut It looks like there now needs an incest patch because she keeps calling me "friend" and I had no option to change it like people are claiming you can do.

Anyone know? I'm ok with no incest games but being called friend every time is gonna be awkward.

EDIT: ahh nevermind. You have to change the name even if you intend to use the given name. Then it allows you to choose the relationship.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
It's been a while for me too. I think it was day 4 for me. i don't even remember a sanity meter which has apparently been removed.

Buuuuut It looks like there now needs an incest patch because she keeps calling me "friend" and I had no option to change it like people are claiming you can do.

Anyone know? I'm ok with no incest games but being called friend every time is gonna be awkward.

EDIT: ahh nevermind. You have to change the name even if you intend to use the given name. Then it allows you to choose the relationship.
So on a scale 1-10 what would you give it? :unsure:

3.30 star(s) 118 Votes