dohckab

Apr 17, 2018
Eh, 99% of these games would never be found or played if it were not for sites like these. The patreons would stay at 0 and the developers / authors would never get the chance to make them either.
Like I said, if you wanna whine, whine away or you can enjoy what you are getting for no price at all.

Last edited:

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Dammit it they finally try to create a visual novel. No drugs of nightmares. I have dropped this game last year.
Bytheway: Goldfish $50 or more per month :ROFLMAO:

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Yes you can.

Don't pay any attention to Daloza. He is just a troll who claims to have dropped the game. If that is true, he doesn't know squat about what is happening in the game.
Why do you thinking I am a trolling this game? This game just was a greend mess with scrolling. What are u talking about? Project have started 1.5 years ago and we have day 9 morning. So good morning Walter Victor

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Did this VN change writer suddenly? The daughter is totally out of sync with the rest of the story, suddenly bossy and the fact she goes on a tirade about everything else which was NOT their own choosing, but getting each other off certainly was - is just a total what the fuck moment.

Great renders though.

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

darksloth

Jul 30, 2018
This game is like someone with multiple personalities , sanity no sanity , the father being super sweet and nice then suddenly using drugs to fuck his girl , now the girl is all bossy ...
But i still play it , the girl is just too hot

akarmi

Nov 13, 2017
This game is like someone with multiple personalities , sanity no sanity , the father being super sweet and nice then suddenly using drugs to fuck his girl , now the girl is all bossy ...
But i still play it , the girl is just too hot
Try DMD:)

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
Did this VN change writer suddenly? The daughter is totally out of sync with the rest of the story, suddenly bossy and the fact she goes on a tirade about everything else which was NOT their own choosing, but getting each other off certainly was - is just a total what the fuck moment.

Great renders though.
it makes sense if you play lewd island redux https://f95zone.to/threads/lewd-island-redux-v3-1.25518/

patreon is for patreon wierdo's and cry babies

the game was on the right path, then they messed it up from day 6 onwards

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes