JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
Pretty stupid game that's only real saving grace is the daughter's model. But since she's just a slightly improved version of the daughter from DMD, I can't really give the dev credit for that. And why on earth did he decide to have each update take place within such a small time frame? It's honestly the stupidest thing ever, and couldn't possibly have any logic behind it.

Bernd L

Oct 14, 2017
Writing an interesting story with just two characters is hard. At some point all the magic and the tension between the caracters is gone especially if they knew each other before the actual story happend. You can extend this with memories, dreams, drugs, but it's ultimately hard without multiple interesting characters. A small group of survivers (with dad and daughter) would have made a ton of more opportunities. At the moment the story is far from perfect, but I come back for the renders...

dohckab

Apr 17, 2018
Imagine a world where people can state their opinions without someone getting offended and trying to guilt-trip them...on a pirating site. Crazy thought, I know.
Imagine a world where people would be grateful for things and not cry for every little thing. Crazy thought, I know.

Reactions: JagHond

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
It's painfully obvious that the dev didn't have any kind of outline or plan for the trajectory of the game when he decided to make it. All he had was a premise, and the clever idea to use the DMD model to exploit people's nostalgia and profit off of it. What other explanation could there be, that a year and half since the first release, and virtually nothing has happened story-wise.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
I'm just baffled at how people try to say that the vision or creative direction of the dev is WRONG!!! lmao
it is his project he can do and take it to where ever creative wise the fuck he wants doesn't need to make sense.

Maybe he is just fucked up in the head, maybe he wants to troll people, or maybe, just maybe WE WAIT UNTIL THE END to see if shit makes sense.

You guys do realize that it's the same as watching a movie only halfway and start talking shit about it, let's take a movie like Pulp Fiction for example if you watch only half that movie you will be like WTF is this shit makes no fucking sense what was the writer thinking about! Now once you watch the whole thing then everything clicks and amkes complete sense, not saying it will happen here but we are going to have to wait until the end to see if the dream and all else makes sense (hopefuly)

psssttt....you guys do remember there seems to had been or was going to be some type of EXPERIMENT to run there right, are you guys only paying attention to the fucking part?

why dad acts as he does? he is older so he has been more exposed and lived with the morals of society, daughter is young just hit 18, she is going to go more by FELLING and INTUITION and not MORALITY, plus let's not forget biology again specially here girls are always going to look for Daddy since birth because it's natural biology it's the natural attraction of opposite sex and .....you know what fuck this i'm not here to teach you guys, learn or STFU and play it!

And it's not uncommon that a extraordinary situation like this one would make you grow up quick, yes first few days acting out as a little brat but once reality sinks in in "Biology" again takes over (women maternal instinct, caring nature and better organizational skills and so on) so it is somewhat believable and not only that she gave plenty of reasons in this episode to prove my point, she has analyzed her situation and and knows there fucked when she tells dad about the "NORMAL" you guys have to really read and pay attention to little details.

And let's not forget again it is a GAME, NOT REAL! if you want realism this can still happen but would take weeks/months but would eventually happen. you want a game dragging that long?

And last remember kids you can always NOT DOWNLOAD AND NOT PLAY THE FREE GAME YOU DID NOT PAY FOR WHICH NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO DL OR PLAY!!! ;)

ps: Let's not forget if your going to critic it AT LEAST give FEEDBACK WHY be specific not just this is shit, makes no sense, taking too long still hasn't fucked the D and so on, that's just a waist of time for the ones who read your little whining and also spoiling it for others who haven't played.

Last edited:

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Sounds like a shitty, think-of-my-feelings world. Yuck.
actually no! sounds like an ungrateful world.

Let's say you are starving have no food at all and someone who let's be clear does NOT HAVE TO FEED YOU gives you a plate of i don't know lets say oatmeal, which let's remember they do not have to do it but they do, and you then turn over and complain that it's not enough, or that it taste bad or that you wanted a steak and potatoes instead of that shit........see where i'm going with that?

Has nothing to do with feelings has to do with common sense and being grateful for shit you get for FREE, which you can always say no or avoid it, but yet you go out of your way to obtain it and instead of accepting it as is like it or not remember you did NOT HAVE TO, but then trash it! because it didn't conform to what YOUR ENTITLED ASS WANTS!!

If one does not like something, why be a masochist and keep looking for/trying it?
Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
Why keep DL and playing it if a person doesn't like it? that is insane!!!! o_O

Reactions: dohckab

dohckab

Apr 17, 2018

Let's say you are starving have no food at all and someone who let's be clear does NOT HAVE TO FEED YOU gives you a plate of i don't know lets say oatmeal, which let's remember they do not have to do it but they do, and you then turn over and complain that it's not enough, or that it taste bad or that you wanted a steak and potatoes instead of that shit........see where i'm going with that?

Has nothing to do with feelings has to do with common sense and being grateful for shit you get for FREE, which you can always say no or avoid it, but yet you go out of your way to obtain it and instead of accepting it as is like it or not remember you did NOT HAVE TO, but then trash it! because it didn't conform to what YOUR ENTITLED ASS WANTS!!

If one does not like something, why be a masochist and keep looking for/trying it?
Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
To answer your question, People are frustrated with their lives and they take out their frustration on forums such as this. And then they use the "they are entitled to their opinion" statement as their defense when they get targeted. But they have no problem in writing negative/sarcastic comments about the developers/creators. Hypocrisy at its best.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
To answer your question, People are frustrated with their lives and they take out their frustration on forums such as this. And then they use the "they are entitled to their opinion" statement as their defense when they get targeted. But they have no problem in writing negative/sarcastic comments about the developers/creators. Hypocrisy at its best.
FACTS!!
Preach on!!! lol

Malkav

May 28, 2017
How is this hypocrisy?

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
And yet you are complaining for something you get for free. With a creator that.. does release regular updates? Some people....
Why are you on a pirating website then, if your opinion is that you absolutely have to support or pay the developer in order to be allowed complaining?

Just because he doesn't deserve my payment, which is MY opinion, I am not forbidden to tell my opinion in this thread.
And my opinion is that with over a year of development, regular but always extremely small updates, with barely any content (and at the beginning stupid game overs at every corner), this game is just a horrible milking attempt by the Developers.

Why you would even think I would support that, is beyond my imagination.

darksloth

Jul 30, 2018

I don't say you're wrong , but talking about a game and express things we dont understand isn't a bad thing at all .
We have to make the difference between wondering why the dev do this or that and someone who just come to say it's shit because no fuck .
I follow this game since almost a year , and still like it , but i still wonder why since the day 7 we went from being extra careful with every choice trying to be as good as we can , to suddenly ok we dont care let's drugs the D and abuse her .
I mean , it's allowed to ask why ? no judgement i'm just curious about it .

You compare it to Pulp Fiction , a movie , , it's 2 hours max , let's compare it to a serie instead , dont you talk about what happens why it happens when you're watching a serie that gonna be 8 years long ?

Sorry about the really bad english , that's what stop me to post in this forum since months , hope people understand atleast 75% :D

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes