Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Is anyone else skipping the needless dream sequences? I mean it's not real so wtf?
That's exactly my point of view! Dreams, fantasy, hallucination, are a waste of time and resources (pics, animations). It would be a lot better if those resources and time were used to move forward the main story on the island, meaning more 'real' content.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Still not sure why they don't just update when they have a whole day at least :unsure: best view of this update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This VN has been in development for awhile, you should know what you're getting into by now. The dev has been doing these 3-4 updates per game day for awhile. You can always choose to wait till there is a good size of new content before coming back to this VN. No one is forcing anyone to play every update. So why do you continue to download each update knowing it is going to be short?

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Writing an interesting story with just two characters is hard. At some point all the magic and the tension between the caracters is gone especially if they knew each other before the actual story happend. You can extend this with memories, dreams, drugs, but it's ultimately hard without multiple interesting characters. A small group of survivers (with dad and daughter) would have made a ton of more opportunities. At the moment the story is far from perfect, but I come back for the renders...
I totally disagree. With only dad and daughter stranded on a desert island, the game could be epic, if devs show the slow increase of intimacy between them, with progressively more and more lewd events happening between them. The repetition of naughty games between them, the teasing, the arousal, everything leading to an inevitable sexual relationship. The problem I see with this game is too much time and too many resources spent on events outside the island, dreams, fantasy, resulting in less useful content in each update. The game doesn't need more characters. They would be detrimental to this game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This VN has been in development for awhile, you should know what you're getting into by now. The dev has been doing these 3-4 updates per game day for awhile. You can always choose to wait till there is a good size of new content before coming back to this VN. No one is forcing anyone to play every update. So why do you continue to download each update knowing it is going to be short?
:oops: That's me told then..... How dare I share my opinion why do I continue to download? because I like the game I'd just rather have a whole day is that such a problem?

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Did this VN change writer suddenly? The daughter is totally out of sync with the rest of the story, suddenly bossy and the fact she goes on a tirade about everything else which was NOT their own choosing, but getting each other off certainly was - is just a total what the fuck moment.

Great renders though.
Remember she was under the influence of a drug when she was so uninhibited when expressing herself.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
I guess the powers to be don't like it when you state FACTS! oh well!! they even erased the post where i actually praised someone for posting their opinion the right way, and let them now and encouraged them keep posting (become more active in the community) because they were afraid the english was bad which really is not that bad, yet they erase that?? wow o_O :unsure:

Reactions: darksloth

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I stopped playing it at day 4 or something like that. So as I'm reading so far the game went from a father and daughter stranded on an island and how their relantioship evolved by getting closer and closer, to turning her into a test subject from some random drugs you find laying around and hoping she survives until rescued?

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
:oops: That's me told then..... How dare I share my opinion why do I continue to download? because I like the game I'd just rather have a whole day is that such a problem?
Easy if you want skip one, if you noticed the release schedule first they post half day, then they post the full day, just skip the half day one and wait for the full.

Last edited:

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Opinions can't be challenged now? People are so hypersensitive these days.

If you WANT to have a whole game day, then WAIT for a whole game day. It is pretty simple to understand, no?

I enjoy this VN for what it is too. But some opinions like yours are simply pointless, when you can choose to wait for a full in-game day of content to be released.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Why are you on a pirating website then, if your opinion is that you absolutely have to support or pay the developer in order to be allowed complaining?

Just because he doesn't deserve my payment, which is MY opinion, I am not forbidden to tell my opinion in this thread.
And my opinion is that with over a year of development, regular but always extremely small updates, with barely any content (and at the beginning stupid game overs at every corner), this game is just a horrible milking attempt by the Developers.

Why you would even think I would support that, is beyond my imagination.
You missed the mark on that one.... HINT: You are whining about something you get for free. Nothing about deserve payment or whatever else.

Reactions: dohckab

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Opinions can't be challenged now? People are so hypersensitive these days.

If you WANT to have a whole game day, then WAIT for a whole game day. It is pretty simple to understand, no?

I enjoy this VN for what it is too. But some opinions like yours are simply pointless, when you can choose to wait for a full in-game day of content to be released.
You were telling me what I can and can't do, hmm if my opinion is pointless then why are you bothering

• Haha
Reactions: woj_tec

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Mod that's erasing my post can you at least tell me why?, so like that if i did something wrong i can correct it, but if you just erase them for the hell of it without a reason it's gonna start looking like youtube in here where they erase comments they don't like to only leave good ones....

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes