Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
You were telling me what I can and can't do, hmm if my opinion is pointless then why are you bothering
I wasn't telling you what you can and can't do. Did I say you can't DL every update? Did I say you have to wait for more content? I was pointing out you have OPTIONS. You just showed your lack of reading comprehension.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I wasn't telling you what you can and can't do. Did I say you can't DL every update? Did I say you have to wait for more content? I was pointing out you have OPTIONS. You just showed your lack of reading comprehension.
Damn man that's enough I'm well aware of this game and its updates I check each update to see if there is a bit more content I've stated my opinion and you have stated yours lets just leave it at that before the hammer comes down. (y)

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Is it just me or everytime theres a new release do you have to start from the beginning? Because everytime i try to load an old save, i get an error message.

Reactions: alexw14615

darksloth

Jul 30, 2018
I guess the powers to be don't like it when you state FACTS! oh well!! they even erased the post where i actually praised someone for posting their opinion the right way, and let them now and encouraged them keep posting (become more active in the community) because they were afraid the english was bad which really is not that bad, yet they erase that?? wow o_O :unsure:
The guy with the bad english (but not that bad ty ) , it must be me ! :LOL:
For some reasons for each update of this game the talks here are kinda the same.
I think for a part of these people , it's like they really like the game i'd say they even want to love this game but a little something is missing , that maybe why there are so much "complain" about it .
I kinda liked how it started , slow pace is a thing i like (DMD , Haley Story , Melody , Our fate are some of my fav) , but it seems like the dev decided to change that after the huge dream sequence update , maybe patreon complaint , maybe he came here and read all the bad feedback from people , and to me it killed a little the game .
So i truly hope the dev has a big view since the start of what he wants , that's why i keep playing this game , and will continue.

Reactions: LeftyPR and woj_tec

RevPaco

Dec 14, 2016
The daughter and her writing is hot, but the dad this release felt less like a vessel for the player and more of a wimpy dude. The daughter cuts him off almost every interaction, he's always second guessing himself. As a player I want to make choices, and there weren't really any this time (I do appreciate that there were 3 different fantasy scenes). One final choice at the end on how to react to being called out would have pushed this into amazing territory.
I like the game, the daughter is cute and the writing is good. I hope the dev keeps tweaking as they go.

Reactions: botc76

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
The daughter and her writing is hot, but the dad this release felt less like a vessel for the player and more of a wimpy dude. The daughter cuts him off almost every interaction, he's always second guessing himself. As a player I want to make choices, and there weren't really any this time (I do appreciate that there were 3 different fantasy scenes). One final choice at the end on how to react to being called out would have pushed this into amazing territory.
I like the game, the daughter is cute and the writing is good. I hope the dev keeps tweaking as they go.
[/QUOT

Its better small release than two years... you mean last handjob has cut interaction?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So impressed by the large amount of content in each update. It almost takes me a whole 5 minutes to play each one. Wow.
Actually a game with short playtime updates can occasionally provide good playing.
It's the pace, writing, and skill of the dev that makes the difference.
Take Leaf on Fire. It's a pokemon parody featuring a hot blond girl who captures and "trains" pokemon monsters. Short updates and basic plotline but an over all good game.
Leaf on Fire [v0.1.21] [Thunder One]

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Dear Mod who erased some of my post, i'm still wating for a reason for deleting them.. is this the kinda of forum where they delete stuff just for the hell of it with no explanation, if it was wrong or was it against rules or anything? but please give me a REASON not asking for much am i?

• Haha
Reactions: botc76 and woj_tec

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
Actually a game with short playtime updates can occasionally provide good playing.
It's the pace, writing, and skill of the dev that makes the difference.
Take Leaf on Fire. It's a pokemon parody featuring a hot blond girl who captures and "trains" pokemon monsters. Short updates and basic plotline but an over all good game.
Leaf on Fire [v0.1.21] [Thunder One]
Terrible example, but I'll give you props on the shameless plug. LoF requires waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than 5 minutes to get new content. It is the epitome of a grind game that takes at least an hour for the new content to show up.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Terrible example, but I'll give you props on the shameless plug. LoF requires waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than 5 minutes to get new content. It is the epitome of a grind game that takes at least an hour for the new content to show up.
Not meant as a plug but an example. Sorry if it looked otherwise.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I too think the dev should release only when he has a full day done, if you milk the cow too much folk just end up getting pissed off and wandering away. As for feeling grateful for playing it for free. That made me chuckle, it really did. WE and this site are FREE advertising for this game. We don't ask for payment, just good quality updates.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
I too think the dev should release only when he has a full day done, if you milk the cow too much folk just end up getting pissed off and wandering away. As for feeling grateful for playing it for free. That made me chuckle, it really did. WE and this site are FREE advertising for this game. We don't ask for payment, just good quality updates.
you know this is a pirate site and you know what that means right? you can justify it as free advertisement but in reality we are taking money out the devs pocket plain and simple.

Can't try and cover the sun with a finger dude!!

We all know why we are here, let's not try to make it seem like is not wrong and we are doing them a favor.

A by product of the pirating yes is the free advert and more exposure, but really let's be honest how many of the ones who DL including myself actually BUY these games?? 1 out of 20? and that's low balling it i'm sure is more like 1 out of 50+,
that's a loss..

Last edited:

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I assume the bottle in the protagonist's dream is referencing the brand of Scotch from Archer, but that is spelled "Glengoolie."

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes