Nov 10, 2019
Ok. Maybe renaming was why they didnt show in the saves folder. Also, I dunno whow I missed the Ren'Py folder in %appdata%. Thanks.
I actually got day 9 to load after a few tries.

BLynch

May 15, 2018
The new artwork for the daughter seems to be several steps down from the original. Her face and hair have changed noticeably. I much prefer the images from before the change.

Maybe the change in her look has to do with the fact that they have been on the island for a week and a half and haven't had food and water the way they normally would so she is losing weight? I think they both look good, just wish they would come faster.

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
I know the updates arent massive and theres delays... But its day 10 ingame. Day 10! I just recently realised we're like 1 month into Dating my Daughter and you know how long that games been going! And only now are we plundering every hole there is. So - patience please! :p

EMH

Apr 19, 2018
I know the updates arent massive and theres delays... But its day 10 ingame. Day 10! I just recently realised we're like 1 month into Dating my Daughter and you know how long that games been going! And only now are we plundering every hole there is. So - patience please! :p

First, i am not really complaining as i am downloading the game for free now. The day 10 morning was released on 8th november ! This means we had only two small updates for three months, and we are still waiting for the day to be finished. I know that the developer gave some reasons why it took so much time, but I am just saying that if he wants really people to be interested in his game, he has to change the rates of updates.

123rouge

Oct 30, 2017
Second NSFW preview of Lewd Island day 10 full
Hey everyone,

Here is the second NSFW preview for the upcoming version. It's coming out next week. I still don't have the exact day, but I do have the numbers. It will have a bit more than 450 new renders and almost 50 new animations!

This will be a highlight of the whole game so far so you don't want to miss this one out.

Thank you for your support and for sticking with me even when I'm breaking all my deadlines!

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes