123rouge

Oct 30, 2017

Hey everyone,
Here is the third NSFW preview for the upcoming version.
Currently I'm about 95% done with this version. Thank you all for staying and trusting in this project. As I mentioned in the previous post, it will have almost 400 new renders and almost 50 new animations. It will be ready by the end of this week so stay tuned for more info in one of my next posts.
Thank you for your support!
Cheers!
Hey everyone,
Currently I'm about 95% done with this version. Thank you all for staying and trusting in this project. As I mentioned in the previous post, it will have almost 400 new renders and almost 50 new animations. It will be ready by the end of this week so stay tuned for more info in one of my next posts.
Cheers!

vette19690

Nov 17, 2018

Hey everyone,
Cheers!
Hey everyone,
Cheers!
I hope the final image quality is less blurred (unless I am having some kind of problem?)

fredricojames

Oct 5, 2019
I hope the final image quality is less blurred (unless I am having some kind of problem?)
the blurr is obviously intentional for a focal point. unless you are not talking about the background, then maybe you need your eyes checked. I know I am getting close to needing glasses.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
promo.jpg

Hey everyone,

I'm happy to finally announce your valentine's present. The version I was looking forward to since the first day of the development of this game is finally here and ready!

It will be released tomorrow, Friday the 14th for PC, Mac and Android for $20 Patrons.

It will have almost 400 new renders, 44 new animations and a ton of branching, so you can develop it the way you like.

This is the most exciting update to this game yet and I'm happy you'll be able to play it tomorrow.

See you tomorrow!​

andyaj

Jun 10, 2017

Hey everyone,
Day 10 full has just been released! It's got 384 new renders and 48 NEW ANIMATIONS! That's the biggest update ever for Lewd Island and with most content. It's now available for $20 patrons!
Download it from this
It's available for: Windows, Mac, Linux and Android
It's also available in SPANISH AND FRENCH

If you need any help, you can always download the latest
So where should I start? First I want to thank everyone for supporting me this whole time, without you and all the fans this project wouldn't be possible. It all started 2 years ago and everything was building up to this very day. Their special day, coincidentally on valentines day.
Since I started working on this project I was planing and working forward to this version, their first sex. I wanted it to be special, and I hope you'll have it special as well. There's stuff and branch for every taste so I hope you'll find it exciting and satisfying as I do.
I don't want to spoil too much, or make you read too much, so just go ahead and download the game and find it for yourself.
Let me know down in the comments if you find any bugs and also what you think about this update.
Hope you'll enjoy it!
Cheers!
Hey everyone,
Day 10 full has just been released! It's got 384 new renders and 48 NEW ANIMATIONS! That's the biggest update ever for Lewd Island and with most content. It's now available for $20 patrons!
Download it from this
It's available for: Windows, Mac, Linux and Android
It's also available in SPANISH AND FRENCH

If you need any help, you can always download the latest
So where should I start? First I want to thank everyone for supporting me this whole time, without you and all the fans this project wouldn't be possible. It all started 2 years ago and everything was building up to this very day. Their special day, coincidentally on valentines day.
Since I started working on this project I was planing and working forward to this version, their first sex. I wanted it to be special, and I hope you'll have it special as well. There's stuff and branch for every taste so I hope you'll find it exciting and satisfying as I do.
I don't want to spoil too much, or make you read too much, so just go ahead and download the game and find it for yourself.
Let me know down in the comments if you find any bugs and also what you think about this update.
Hope you'll enjoy it!
Cheers!

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes