Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
the dev. has an issue with letting players have a hand in the direction of the game. maybe that will change when more characters are introduced (hopefully).
I hope they don't include more characters. Their solitude is fundamental for the lewd action between them to escalate fast.

this game just refuses to line up to its potential. The images of the daughter are good, but by now we should have had more nudity from her. She could take a bottle of brandy get drunk, strip, go swimming then wander around the island nude, pass out and father finds her and feels her up.
I agree with that! The sunblock event was a wasted opportunity for the beginning of feeling up and teasing events. The same can be said to the event of teaching the daughter how to catch a fish. Another wasted opportunity. Dad could have hugged her from behind when he was teaching her. Her attempts to throw the spear could have led to her butt bumping on her dad's crotch and so on.

The second part of day 4 (the last update) was too short. But the complete day 4 was a good update despite the wasted opportunities. I hope they see the erotic possibilities of a couple surviving alone in a lost island, and they give the player the chance to enjoy them. It is an erotic game after all!

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Bonjour,
Voiçi la traduction de LewdIsland v0.4 full day en français.
Readme.txt fourni dans l'archive.

Hello
Here is the translation of LewdIsland v 0.4 full day in French.
Readme. txt provided in the archive.
Merci beaucoup !
un sacré boulot !

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hello good afternoon friends come tell someone knows the password of the game laptop LEWD ISLAND 0.4 Try Guessing The Password
Yes and the code for the other case is 000 and there both posted on the 1st post of this thread now.
Under the spoiler tag "Spoiler: Codes/Cheats"

Svartbrand

Sep 8, 2017
This guy milks so hard... Happy im not a patreon

" I know. We said all the future version will be named after days, but day 4 is sooo long that I needed to cut it in half."

Riiiiiight.....

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
I try to understand lot a of things in this wold, maybe even the most absurd stuff. However it will always remain a mystery to me that this guy makes almost 1,5k per month with this "game". The progress is so ridiculous, it's not even funny anymore. If you look at his patreon page, you'll see more nudity than you see in the actual game

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
This game is like a hot and slutty girl, who is dumb as a doorknob. Everything that comes out of her mouth is so dumb that you wouldn't want to be seen with her by your friends.
You definitely wouldn't want to marry her, you probably wouldn't date her, but you also wouldn't mind having some fun with her.

Reactions: duraworld

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Or, if you play the game, the daughter tells you the password

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes