RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So the next episode will be split up in two parts AGAIN? An already redundant and awfully boring day/episode gets stretched even more. Maybe this a social experiment seeing how far you can push an audience before they realize they've been mocked the hole time
Would be a unique study for someone getting a degree in Psychology.
If you add in the chatter on this thread you could obtain some interesting data.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
There was evening and there was morning, a fifth day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, let's see if the bible holds all answers.
On the fifth day he arose to go early in the morning, and the girl's father said, "Please sustain yourself, and wait until afternoon"; so both of them ate.
Have a nice day 5 ^^ (sry, no time for Mac version atm)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
That was short... I'm feeling like an unsatisfated wife.

Plus, I don't like where this developer is guiding this game, I better stop playing now than be sorry later.
Looks like the D dont has any problem having sex with any guy, as long as it's not her dad, and now she is very horny now, so with the new visitors, the dad will be the last guy to fuck her, if he actually fuck her.

Reactions: secrecy

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
i was wondering have any one been succesful with starting the fire? becaus ei tryied and failed :p

U

User_32285

I wonder if you would say this if you really are on such an island...;)
Probably not :), but this is fantasy a game. Author wants player to want to fuck daughter, right?

It feels more like a setup for a bdsm/revenge/torture/mind control game, where MC needs to have some contempt/bad feelings for sexual target.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Tbh I thought this game was abandoned or the dev stopped working on it but kinda glad he didn't and how dare she delete my main source of fap material for now or I really hope she will become my new material or some shit gonna happen lmao :winkytongue:XD

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes