• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 26, 2019
That was the general direction it was headed the moment the dev decided to move the location from the island. Granted, the path itself was rushed and felt completely out of place but it was a path that they had intended to include as one of the many outcomes of the choices the MC gets to make. Not every path is suppose to lead to the same ending. That is something they ended up having to also rush to all cause a specific demographic got upset and as usual, acted like cry babies.
I disagree. The first update for season 2 was not like that. The changes clearly came after he started his other game. He had already decided he wasn't interested in finishing his story, and it was the rest of his team that steered it towards NTR.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I disagree. The first update for season 2 was not like that. The changes clearly came after he started his other game. He had already decided he wasn't interested in finishing his story, and it was the rest of his team that steered it towards NTR.
The NTR tag had been added to the game even on here well before they got to the start of season 2 though. Most people just ignored that however so it had already been planned out beforehand, it just wasn't handled well once it was added. Even the FC's scene with her boyfriend in her flashback was suppose to be NTR and that was during season 1. The MC banging other chicks is also NTR that was planned out (it's just ntr directed at the female love interest but i guess some guys choose to ignore that shit too). The option to manhandle the FC in a dream sequence was also another part of the darker path option that the dev was trying to implement in the game and drugging the FC constantly that fell on it's face, especially when there was the insanity points that could affect how things could go (something else which was not implemented all that well).

Sep 26, 2019
The NTR tag had been added to the game even on here well before they got to the start of season 2 though. Most people just ignored that however so it had already been planned out beforehand, it just wasn't handled well once it was added. Even the FC's scene with her boyfriend in her flashback was suppose to be NTR and that was during season 1. The MC banging other chicks is also NTR that was planned out (it's just ntr directed at the female love interest but i guess some guys choose to ignore that shit too). The option to manhandle the FC in a dream sequence was also another part of the darker path option that the dev was trying to implement in the game and drugging the FC constantly that fell on it's face, especially when there was the insanity points that could affect how things could go (something else which was not implemented all that well).
But that early tag was only there for that dream sequence, not for any planned content. Tags are only for content already in the game. And the dream sequence isn't NTR, just like the flashbacks in Single Again aren't NTR. MC fucking other women is cheating, that's a different tag. It was never NTR, until he quit.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
No, when they started the 2nd season, there was a definite shift in the game towards NTR. The MC's dick shrank, the narration was always hinting at it, they added the Captain scene, but then there was backlash and they stopped the NTR path and changed MC's dick back into an Anaconda. Then they made 1 update that made no sense whatsoever and was just a random shower fuck scene that completely ignored how severely injured she was, then rushed the ending with this new update. This game was all but abandoned after season 1. And now they get to add a "complete" tag. Hooray for them!
It's expensive unfortunately they ruined the game I didn't care about the NTR scenes I even thought it was hilarious but leaving that aside they rushed the game's completion too soon

Jul 13, 2018
i feel like the ending was rushed , and some animations while good , seem rushed as well. Hope the same doesn't happen to Pine Falls / Seducing the Hotties ( i like that game as well)

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
But that early tag was only there for that dream sequence, not for any planned content. Tags are only for content already in the game. And the dream sequence isn't NTR, just like the flashbacks in Single Again aren't NTR. MC fucking other women is cheating, that's a different tag. It was never NTR, until he quit.
Use mental gymnastics all you like, it does not change the fact the dev intended to include more NTR in the game. The tag never would have been added and the dream sequence would have been just that, a dream.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
i feel like the ending was rushed , and some animations while good , seem rushed as well. Hope the same doesn't happen to Pine Falls / Seducing the Hotties ( i like that game as well)
This is another game that I really like but don't get me wrong oh xRed Games is a great Dev but I didn't really like the changes that were made to the old Red Falls but it's ok, it's still a good game to pass the time but I actually preferred it the way it was.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lewd Island (S1+S2) [v1.00] [xRed Games] crunched

Info: This is the final version of the game containing both seasons.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,82 GB / 1,05 GB - LewdIsland-1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,79 GB / 1,02 GB - LewdIsland-1.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~37,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Man I love this part I remember like it was yesterday my first time playing this masterpiece I confess that I suffered a lot to find out what the laptop password was I suffered a lot to find out but after finding out it was "password" I was like what like this. :KEK:

Reactions: Space_Cow99

Pfactor

Jan 25, 2018
If the dialogue is more than one line, it falls off the screen. But thought bubbles work just fine. WTF?

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
all that back and forth is meaningless,you start a harem/inc. game that will never work with ntr added...thats like oil and water...every single vn that tried this out to implement both are down the drain...and its allways the same ,they dont say from the start there will be ntr but add it later on...understandable the fans dislike that....it isnt that hard,only tell everybody from the start what to await and noone will say a word....season1 was cool but after leaving the island it wasnt playable anymore,IMO...and if a dev doesnt understand this tiny rule, whos fault is it then?! fans only watch what do the tags say and dl or not...if you buy a white car and they give you a green one.....cool? dont think so

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
Not going to comment on the late decision to add ntr, other people have already expressed my opinion on that decision, but can F95, as a third-party site, PLEASE imlement a tag other than 'completed' for games with obvious rush endings and games that are clearly NOT completed, but just have developers announce they are done working on it?
Because when something is marked complete, that leaves one with the assumption that the story is finished. Rush endings so often go way off the rails and don't actually complete the story.

3.30 star(s) 118 Votes