3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
The past few days have been blessed. We've had a few rough months in terms of good content. (We as in, me, but I think there are also others who didn't like most of the things that came out the past few months.)

Will keep an eye on this. May GabeN bless you on your journey.

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
Ok so, game seems great for a start, would love to see the gallery (that i suppose will be implemented later on) and the art is really cool, will totally follow this game :v

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Thank you.
Yes. It will be added after central small bulding becomes avaliable - it will be player personal mansion.
kinda? still concept.
Gallery, crafting, free HP restoration and stuff.

Actually, i wanna also add some kind of "personal jail" into that thing, for monster capture.
For some... personal usage, or squeezing extra monster drops.
But its like, very distant idea :D
It needs a LOT of stuff implemented before that point.

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
Another thing that i would add is that the animations in-fight should go in loop and be cancelled only when someone wants to stop them, i think that it would be easier (?) to insert more than the gallery for temporarly it should be good though.
Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Julbot1

Blackula

Sep 27, 2017
Kind of having the same problem with the previous posts. I uninstall Java and reinstalled it, ran it with admin, and it still crashes.

Edit: Nvm, kept downloading the online version rather than offline.

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
i honestly dont know why its not starting for me, uninstalled java, installed 64 bit java, restarted pc, started as admin, startet in compatiblity mode win8 and win7...nothing is working AT ALL.....i have 16 GB of ddr3 ram so i dont thing memory is an issue, the only thin i ever see is a very short black maxed window and after not even a second it closes itself with no message at all...please someone help

edit: okay i got the fix, i went into apps&features in win10 to uninstall programs and i had like 4 different java versions for whatever reason, even tho i thought i uninstalled it

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I will add log for more detailed info for troubleshooting on next major update, together with some performance fixes.

There can be whole list of possible issues, like - file blocked by antivirus tool, file blocked by windows protection (this file is blocked and came from another computer crap), java itself may be getting fucked by antivirus, some video cards may not get recognized so textures are not going anywhere from memory.
It will be helpful if someone manages to capture that black console before it crashes.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Work not over windows 7 admin is self error the game start 5 sek close the game XD

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
look good and all... cant wait to see how it progress...

but battle are quite imbalanced... already lose in first battle...
also if there is cum scene for every scene would be nice... so far i noted only succubus futa has it

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Great. If you still have confilcts - you can uninstall ALL Java versions and install only 64.
You have both 32 and 64 - they may conflict and game may crash.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Checked and I only have Java 64 bit installed and it still goes black for a few seconds and crashes. I tried admin mode uninstalling and reinstalling. Restarting my PC. Nothing works.

May 8, 2017
Similar problem with no game window launching.
Only 1 java installed, latest 64 bit.
go to run the exe as admin
loading symbol next to mouse for maybe 10 seconds
but then nothing
(checked and confirmed java is enabled)

checking task manager shows java trying to run something when I launch the exe, but it just up and quits after a minute.

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I back and I've
*See ninja*
I done everything Johnnygoodmeme done as well as turn the computer off completely, turning off firewall and download a fresh copy of the game. Still does the same thing.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Win 7 Enterprise x64, uninstalled all my Java, then installed the one from the x64 link - white screen for a few seconds and CTD :FeelsBadMan:
hs_err_pid5852:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes