3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Nismo400R

Sep 22, 2017
Win 7 Enterprise x64, uninstalled all my Java, then installed the one from the x64 link - white screen for a few seconds and CTD :FeelsBadMan:
hs_err_pid5852:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have the same problem. Deleted old java, installed new one (offline x64 bit Version), restarted the computer multiple times. Getting an Black screen, and game crashes after 15 to 18 seconds, wich generate another crashreport file.
I'm confused.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Oh, finally someone sent crash log.
Thanks, i will get some looks into it.

Also, just from quick glance, i can tell its video driver crashing problem.
atio6axx.
Thats is PROBABLY can be solved by either updating video drivers, or rollback to older version. Especially if you have Catalyst or something like that, theyre too fkn lazy to fix constant stream of bugs in their driver packs.
Try to update your drivers, or if you have latest - rollback on stable build few months ago.
Either way i will see what can i do from my side~

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
Good news, my issue has been fix. Bad news, I haven't the faintest idea how. It just work now after a reset which didn't fix it before.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Am I doing something wrong or can't you interact with anything in the dungeon yet (Statues, Chests etc.)? I pressing all the keys (including mouse) like a madman in the hope you just had it binded on a weird key.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Arrows and Z for isometric.
If you have troubles with these controls, you probably have something like Auto hot keys and other similar utils.
They may conflict with game, we'll try to fix it on next updates. Also will add mouse click to interact later on.
(Also, what OS do you have?)

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Oh, finally someone sent crash log.
Thanks, i will get some looks into it.

Also, just from quick glance, i can tell its video driver crashing problem.
atio6axx.
Thats is PROBABLY can be solved by either updating video drivers, or rollback to older version. Especially if you have Catalyst or something like that, theyre too fkn lazy to fix constant stream of bugs in their driver packs.
Try to update your drivers, or if you have latest - rollback on stable build few months ago.
Either way i will see what can i do from my side~
Well, i've already heard from a dev here, that there might be a problem with my drivers, but it's AMD...so it's not possible to update them, cause it's basic ones & also the only one(i've checked around 10 versions) so far that works fine, without Windows stuttering here & there and loading OS like a 3 to 5 minutes(where normal loading time is around 30 sec) on the latest drivers :D
Still got doubts that graphic driver is the main reason of CTDs, cause totally everything works fine on it, even that Japanese stuff :)

namefake

Jul 25, 2017
@assc0bar

after playing through a bit, i must say, I'm impressed!
the art is well done, the animations were smooth, and i hardly noticed and grammatical errors.
there were a few moments where i thought the game was lagging during the dungeon craw part, but that seamed to be more player error than lag once i looked into it (always had a problem navigating diagonal dungeons in any rpg)

Another thing that i discovered was a glitch where if I opened a bag/box/chest at the moment an enemy interacted with me, then i could still get the items, close out of it and beat said enemy, then the bag/box/chest would still be there with the same items.

finally, all i would like to say is good job with what you have so far, and good luck on whats coming up!

side note - I would support you on patreon if i could, sadly, I'm a bit broke at the moment xD

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Thank you. I think you could get same picture because monsters dropping loot in same chest background.
Not sure, will check it.

SBVox3

Sep 30, 2017
Looking pretty good and with reasonable Patreon tiers... Looking forward to updates.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
>no grammatical errors
That is probably not true, english is not my native and i really suck on writing :D
We need good writer later on, definitely.

Reactions: The Butler

namefake

Jul 25, 2017
i should mention that i suck at grammar, so i may not be the most reliable source xD
and dont feel bad, English is my native language, and i can hardly speak it right most days...

May 8, 2017
I wish I got SOME kind of error message / crash report.

Still just getting a loading circle next to the mouse, and nothing more.
Not even a blank window popping up for 10 seconds.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
The artwork and animations are really nice. Good monster girls designs and i also really appreciate gameplay with h-attacks.

Although i still have some problems with the gameplay and how the game runs on my potato, but since you already adressed most of those in the FAQ, i will only throw some questions and suggestions i didn't see there.
- First of, is it possible to walk faster through the dungeon? damn, it takes ages.
- And about the sexual attacks. Can only the enemies do it or is it possible for the mcs do it to the enemies too?
- Also inventory, equipment, items, etc. Is there a quick access menu to use them? i'd suggest a small screen for potions or set the items of your choice, or even hotkeys for them.
- Also a button to just "take all" items from chests you open and be done with it, instead of opening and closing many widows. It's always a hassle for me because i'm a lazy guy playing with a touchpad.
- Since it isn't possible to buy equipment yet, i already suggest to show the stats comparing to the equipment you're using, like arrows up and down.
- I also noticed a "Talk" option. How will that work?
- Did i say walking through the dungeon is slow? well, the design didn't help much either, there are too much empty spaces between places with items and enemies.

All that said, i still look forward to what more content will be presented, especially with the monster girl npcs and the brothel :FeelsGoodMan:. More diversity of h-combat ofc. And some banter between the main characters (or even sex) would be a fine addition too (either outside or inside the dungeons).

Cheers and best of luck with your project. You have something with potential here.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Thanks.

>- First of, is it possible to walk faster through the dungeon? damn, it takes ages.
Left Ctrl. It should work, but some people reported issues with keyboard, i will need to fix it :/

>- And about the sexual attacks. Can only the enemies do it or is it possible for the mcs do it to the enemies too?
For now only enemies. We want to add monster capture thign later on, but its reaaaaaly long route to that point. And it needs care since we have different debuffs and H focus on levels - like, 1st demo level is charm / mild mind control and happy sex with futa on female.
But second planned level is Futa debuff with female enemies, femdom female-on-futa.

>- Also a button to just "take all" items from chests you open and be done with it, instead of opening and closing many widows. It's always a hassle for me because i'm a lazy guy playing with a touchpad.
It is possible, but we're limiting player inventory to 16 slots. Later on you will always have to choose what to take from dungeon expedition.

>- Since it isn't possible to buy equipment yet, i already suggest to show the stats comparing to the equipment you're using, like arrows up and down.
Coming on next major update with other interface features.

- I also noticed a "Talk" option. How will that work?
Not working yet.
Later you will be able to talk some mobs out, for extra scenes, extra loot, get some info about them or so.
Classic taunt / seduce / idle talks.

May 8, 2017
Hello again, still stumped on what to do and why I can't launch this game. =[

I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling java 64 bit, restarting, and running as admin a few times now, and no dice.

Java runs in the background for a little over a minute, which I assume is it trying to load the game, but then shortly after a minute, it just stops: no window ever pops up, no error reports, nothing.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes