3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Is the game abandoned? Or at least in development hell for what seems the longest time now...

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
brown catgirl with abs ?? that's a yes for me

is there any gallery though ??

as for the exe it's a self extracting instalator, you can just open it with winrar/7zip and do the installation yourself, lot of antivirus will flag self extracting archives as malware

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I got an avast alern for a trojan on this game, first time ever on this site after many games tho

tamadrummer

Sep 27, 2017
I got an avast alern for a trojan on this game, first time ever on this site after many games tho
A scan with MalwareBytes Premium comes back clean. Might just be a false positive from Avast. Windows Defender also comes back clean for me. Hopefully that helps.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
Is the game abandoned? Or at least in development hell for what seems the longest time now...
no and no, if you look at posts on here or even look at their patreon even if you can't read them you'll see their active.

I don't know what's a long time for you but they generally have new builds around half a month or so which isn't long.

I don't know how much they plan to add to the game content wise - still has work to be done for quests system and the main parts of it. So I'm not expecting any kind of release anytime soon, but I'll be waiting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Furabia

Yolodude1234

Mar 3, 2018
can someone write some guide to how to start the game ? other than the launcher who's asking me codes i see no app or exe or anything

Mar 18, 2019
Idk, if this is a bug, however the elf mc has "curse debuff", but there are no special scenes with her. For some reason they are active for the cat girl mc, while she doesn't have the "curse".

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I'd say the game's in a very weird state, tbh. Updates seem to be pretty frequent but the game honestly hasn't changed much in the three-ish years it's been in development. The battle system, dungeon exploration, and UI are about the same as they ever were, despite needing massive improvements in my opinion.

Reactions: Furabia

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Probably here, already asked, but what class is the best for an elf / cat?

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes