3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Check your game version, it should show number in bottom corner at start~

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
Is there a world where the old gameover CG is replaced by a new one done by the same artist? It's just so drastically different, I feel the need for the update. I'm fine with the avatars in town, but things like the imp x catgirl and elf should match the imp x dwarf.

Reactions: caporalll

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Yeah i quess we should eventually replace really old cgs by new ones~
Should note however, if its choice between "Add new content or replace old content", usually people want new content :p
So we may replace old stuff, but it will be either slow process or we'll do it after we finish most of new content.

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
Yeah i quess we should eventually replace really old cgs by new ones~
Should note however, if its choice between "Add new content or replace old content", usually people want new content :p
So we may replace old stuff, but it will be either slow process or we'll do it after we finish most of new content.
Thanks for the heads up! I personally would like consistency over new stuff, but I know I'm just one person.

Reactions: Deynan

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Antivirus is calling the main launcher a trojan when i extract?
Took the link direclty from the twitter of the creator an no problem.

Would advice to take it from there.

By the way, did someone managed to unlock the 2nd debuff cure CG ?
I'm always getting the first one.

spellhydro45

Jan 25, 2018
The animation during combat wont show up. The box appears and I can hear the sound from the animation but nothing else shows up.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
is there a gallery in the game?
Dev's said the gallery is tied to a future update, which we've been waiting on for 3 years. But Patrons get an out of game gallery, and the eventual in-game one will require a lot of grinding by their own admission (their words were "grindy af").

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Took the link direclty from the twitter of the creator an no problem.

Would advice to take it from there.
Can you post the link to that twitter page? I got the same issue with my antivirus quarantining the launcher as a trojan-gen. The game looks cool and I want to play it, but I also like my system free of trojans and viruses.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes