3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
Monsters aim for highest DPS character. Cat warrior has taunt skill to help in this particular case
Also, if you grinded enough and get your mansion, you can craft self-debuff potions.
In that case you just need to kill other mobs with character you dont wanna have scene, so she got all the aggro.
Afterwards drink few potions with last standing pair.

...Or you can add a gallery. :unsure:

garaomara

Aug 23, 2019
Sorry if this has already been asked before, but are there any plans to add H-scenes to the original mobs to accommodate the dick debuff? Futa enemies are literally asking for it :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dixen Chix

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
You mean like, being able to get futa debuff and visit the 1st stage?

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
>> A small heads up, but it seems like the current free build doesn't work with openJDK 11.0.11. It will get an error:

Use older JDK, in general 8 ver is almost always right ver.

garaomara

Aug 23, 2019
You mean like, being able to get futa debuff and visit the 1st stage?
Yes, exactly. Now I really don't wish to see much action with the goblins cuz they aren't futa, but the other mobs have great potential.

Last edited:

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
They're not lol.
Meanwhile

Hey guys, new demo is finally out.
Changelog so far:

-Added 1-3 Substage and minotaur boss fight.
Find suspicios chalice in one of rooms, it should start fight with minotaur mage.

-Added lewds for mino mage, and gameover CG, and some moans for X elf scene.
Still needs a lot of balance and may be buggy. You may notice Kaeryn in group gameover, thats because she is supposed to join you for this fight as merc, we'll add her next update.

-Added new timer mechanics to game, one of chalice objects in 1-3 should trigger countdown during mino fight.
Its currently just a test, but it should be implemented for some quests and fights soon.

-Added no-money rest scene for Imp merchant tent. Someone has to move in with her, for start it should be elf~

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
They're not lol.
Meanwhile

Hey guys, new demo is finally out.
Changelog so far:

-Added 1-3 Substage and minotaur boss fight.
Find suspicios chalice in one of rooms, it should start fight with minotaur mage.

-Added lewds for mino mage, and gameover CG, and some moans for X elf scene.
Still needs a lot of balance and may be buggy. You may notice Kaeryn in group gameover, thats because she is supposed to join you for this fight as merc, we'll add her next update.

-Added new timer mechanics to game, one of chalice objects in 1-3 should trigger countdown during mino fight.
Its currently just a test, but it should be implemented for some quests and fights soon.

-Added no-money rest scene for Imp merchant tent. Someone has to move in with her, for start it should be elf~
This is for patreon, right? Does the timer cause a loss if it runs out?

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Yep and yep. Its mostly for test purpose, but it could work in various ways, more complex too.
Liiiike in that priestess Happypink game, where rescue girls have stage of progress depending on timer.
Half-way - she starts to get sausage, 3/4 - she likes it, timer ran - cumdump and mission failed.
We can try to make timer more creative in general. So currently its just basic mechanics to demonstrate.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yep and yep. Its mostly for test purpose, but it could work in various ways, more complex too.
Liiiike in that priestess Happypink game, where rescue girls have stage of progress depending on timer.
Half-way - she starts to get sausage, 3/4 - she likes it, timer ran - cumdump and mission failed.
We can try to make timer more creative in general. So currently its just basic mechanics to demonstrate.
I have no idea what game you are talking about, but I could see some use for a timer. Primarily for say, having a part where you try to stop someone from escaping with loot, or stopping some lewds from happening to someone. Maybe a magical charm or such goof.

bubbleChungus

Aug 2, 2021
So i was playing for a bit and now some of the sounds don't play. any fixes?
(update: nvm, if you guys have any glitches like this switch to jdk 8, I was running a more recent version because of another program I have)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes