3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Is it a bug that in alchemy shop. Half dear girl has quest 2 and when I try to take the quest it teleports me to map outside of shop.
I would assume that means there isn't another quest. I haven't seen anything on it though.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
21, might actually go higher but anything past 10 is basically impossible without cheating.
Or lots and lots and lots and lots of grinding lol
Also,

any saves ? thanks, gameplay is a bore.
I think the zip files with the launcher have saves that help you cut some of the monotony, plus a special debuff to see extra scenes. Just place the save folder from the save zip file and replace it from the old one.
As for any gallery material, all is done in-game through cut-ins or quest rewards sadly. Maybe in the future they might implement a dedicated gallery

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

amaiakagane

May 26, 2017
Thank you for the gameplay update. I really enjoy this game's non-18+ content too, so it's nice when they get updates.

I have some possible suggestions for some quality of life changes (sorry if they've already been mentioned or you're already working on them). When taking loot after a battle, could you make it so that the menu closes automatically when it's empty, and could you add a "take all" button for that menu too? It would go a long way to cut down on some of the mundane and redundant clicking, so players can focus more on the fun parts like battles/exploration and such.

Another QoL suggestion: when the player opens up the menu, and then they clicks one of the tabs like inventory, the top right button to close the menu becomes disabled, and instead the quit game button becomes a back button. This feels really unintuitive as I find myself trying to just close the menu after using items, skills, or checking quest items, but the close menu button is disabled, so the player has to click the back button multiple times until it becomes a quit game button, and then finally move the mouse again up to the close menu button. But after using the menu so many times I usually end up clicking the quit game button on accident. What if the quit game button stayed the way it is, but the exit menu button became the back button instead? That way players could just click the same button until the menu closes if they're done with the menu.

My final suggestion would be to change how consumables are used in the menu. Currently, you have to double click a consumable item and then click on the character you wish to use it on. This is fine. The only problem I have is that after you use an item, like a small hp potion that you will have to use multiple of to heal 1 of your multiple characters, you have to double click the item each and every time you want to use it. It would be nice if you only had to double click the item once, then each click on a character will use it on that character, and then to stop using the item, just click another item once or the back button.

faulk

Nov 8, 2017
That game really miss a gallery. Because you have a really good talent for animation, and the sound are great.

I read somewhere that you were searching a way to make it grindy, I think one of the solution could be :

- Have an extra room in the house like "prison" where you can keep the monster you capture.
- Add an item in one of the store where you can capture the monster when they are weak ( like pokemon with poke ball ) and once you capture it, you can see it in the gallery, with CG and animation.

That's a shame that game don't have a gallery regarding the quality of animation.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Thank you for the gameplay update. I really enjoy this game's non-18+ content too, so it's nice when they get updates.

I have some possible suggestions for some quality of life changes (sorry if they've already been mentioned or you're already working on them). When taking loot after a battle, could you make it so that the menu closes automatically when it's empty, and could you add a "take all" button for that menu too? It would go a long way to cut down on some of the mundane and redundant clicking, so players can focus more on the fun parts like battles/exploration and such.

Another QoL suggestion: when the player opens up the menu, and then they clicks one of the tabs like inventory, the top right button to close the menu becomes disabled, and instead the quit game button becomes a back button. This feels really unintuitive as I find myself trying to just close the menu after using items, skills, or checking quest items, but the close menu button is disabled, so the player has to click the back button multiple times until it becomes a quit game button, and then finally move the mouse again up to the close menu button. But after using the menu so many times I usually end up clicking the quit game button on accident. What if the quit game button stayed the way it is, but the exit menu button became the back button instead? That way players could just click the same button until the menu closes if they're done with the menu.

My final suggestion would be to change how consumables are used in the menu. Currently, you have to double click a consumable item and then click on the character you wish to use it on. This is fine. The only problem I have is that after you use an item, like a small hp potion that you will have to use multiple of to heal 1 of your multiple characters, you have to double click the item each and every time you want to use it. It would be nice if you only had to double click the item once, then each click on a character will use it on that character, and then to stop using the item, just click another item once or the back button.
I personally agree with your post. As much as I enjoy the lewds, a game should always have good gameplay. I enjoy the gameplay in this, but your suggestions are solid. Another I would ask for is the ability to save in town at the very least without having to end the day. Sometimes if I am looking for lewds I don't want to have o lower my health, nor do I want to have to fight and explore until night time before I can save beforehand.

Reactions: amaiakagane

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Lets see~

-Deer has no 2nd quest atm so yeah, it works as just quitting her shop
-Autosave was removed cuz it was overpowered, but instead, now you can save inside dungeon by sleeping into Imp tent.
Allows you to save lvls and items and stuff
-Gallery would be added at some point yeha, either as capture quests or as grindy stuff
-I agree about some QoL suggestions, will see if i can change few things around

Reactions: Mister Wake

kirov_df

Mar 2, 2018
Lets see~

-Autosave was removed cuz it was overpowered, but instead, now you can save inside dungeon by sleeping into Imp tent.
-Gallery would be added at some point yeha, either as capture quests or as grindy stuff
Imp tent is so great, speaking of scenes. Looking forward for more scenes variety with other girls and poses.
A bit of idea: some kind of random event in tent. You pay for a calm and quiet rest, but during your nap Succubus or Imp (or group of them) can sneak in tent and have some fun with someone from your group.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Lets see~

I didn't mean have the autosave in the dungeon. I was talking about a way to save without advancing the day. Primarily if I am trying to have lewds with the dorf. Also, perhaps add a way to lie to the imp in the tent so you can have lewds late game as well. As it is, only in the beginning will elf get plowed. Finally, again for lewds, allowing us to un-equip weapons and armor would make it easier to use the potion to get dirty scenes. Once you start getting the equipment, which is the primary increase of states, you are rarely going to get from most enemies as you either take such little damage, or they can hardly hit you outside of a charm or futa debuff, which probably won't hit who you want.

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Agreed on sometimes characters being too overpowered, but.
Currently working on Talk button and some other stuff, which should allow you to get buffs/debuffs or straight into scenes.
Characters are only overpowered on the good side, and that's only when they get some good gear. Aside from the kitty shaman of course. She's always dangerous and has a place in my party.

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
-Added Kaeryn merc and battle sprites to optional Mino fight, now you can properly defeat that cow.
Find Kaeryn in grail room and talk to her. She has her own equip, skillset and overall pretty strong.

-Added Kaeryn lewd animation with Mino, cum version included.

-Couple smaller fixes, like added Mino lacking KO and mino mage version lacking attack animation.
Should note currently Mino fight lacks quest and proper pretext, but we'll add that soon~
Please help me, I have spent far too many hours trying to find the new content (I absolutely adored the weregirl)-- where is this optional Mino scene? I did the "Shady Request" in missions over and over trying to discover an optional route by going down the stairs at every stage, escaping at various stages, so forth (amazing defeat scene for Kaeryn!)

I have also noticed a bug with the traps in the missions.
Traps that spawn in missions like "hunt imps" and "capture succubus" do not have animations, just the old placeholder artwork.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes