3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Please help me, I have spent far too many hours trying to find the new content (I absolutely adored the weregirl)-- where is this optional Mino scene? I did the "Shady Request" in missions over and over trying to discover an optional route by going down the stairs at every stage, escaping at various stages, so forth (amazing defeat scene for Kaeryn!)

I have also noticed a bug with the traps in the missions.
Traps that spawn in missions like "hunt imps" and "capture succubus" do not have animations, just the old placeholder artwork.
I don't know what you are talking about. If you mean where you leave the girl to the Minotaur, then that was it. If you mean the one added in the newest public version, then you have to get that by losing to the Minotaur mage in stage 1-3.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Since I noticed in the discord that some folk were talking about switching classes, I agree with this. I would suggest it being like one of the Final Fantasy games, I think V where your class has separate levels which are not carried over to the new one. That way it gives folks who love to grind something to do, while also giving some form of a penalty to changing classes. You could even have the levels you gain be tied to a class if you wanted. The main reason that this would balance would be because it would allow levels to give things like state bonus and moves if you had some form of an upgrade tree, or even if it was just a static upgrade, lvl 5 gives a new move while lvl 7 gives a bonus to hit for example. This would also give a reason to use all classes if you gain some form of universal buffs or stat upgrades once a certain level is reached per class. Cat Warrior could give a big health bonus or defense bonus if fully leveled up, while the Elf Archer could give huge damage. Just my thoughts on the subject.

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
I don't know what you are talking about. If you mean where you leave the girl to the Minotaur, then that was it. If you mean the one added in the newest public version, then you have to get that by losing to the Minotaur mage in stage 1-3.
The latter =)
Thank you for the answer! :D

Reactions: PhazeUFO

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
But how do you fight the minotaur and where you recruit the mage mercenary? All i can do is do the shady request, i get in, talk to the mage Kaeryn she teleport to the stairs down to the minotaur, i go there talk to her again, she goed down, and i cannot. I have to defeat one succubus party, and then a sward of 4 succubus parties and that's it. All i can do is go back to the initial stairs and back to town o_O

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Nope, unless you're using some kind of rare crappy AV tool.
Currently virustotal giving like 4/60 results so its safe.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
But how do you fight the minotaur and where you recruit the mage mercenary? All i can do is do the shady request, i get in, talk to the mage Kaeryn she teleport to the stairs down to the minotaur, i go there talk to her again, she goed down, and i cannot. I have to defeat one succubus party, and then a sward of 4 succubus parties and that's it. All i can do is go back to the initial stairs and back to town o_O
Thats first quest. After upgrade your guild rank, go talk to her in tavern, go normal dungeon and progress to 1-3 ladder, find grail room and you will be able to fight Mino.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
You don't fight here in that. You can fight them in stage 1-3, but without elfo.
I downloaded and my antivirus found a trojan?? Is this supposed to happen????
Of course it isn't. Your anti-virus is just being goofy.
Thats first quest. After upgrade your guild rank, go talk to her in tavern, go normal dungeon and progress to 1-3 ladder, find grail room and you will be able to fight Mino.
In the public version you don't have to talk to her at all. I fought it before I talked to her as I didn't realize you needed to get her for it. You may want to have a check first so you can't do it out of order.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Ah i see. In latest patreon you can fight with dark elf, she is sitting in same room as mino boss - and you need to talk to her if you want to fight together.

nonvul

Jan 7, 2020
i had an idea for a gallery. somthing like an arena. after the monsters have been defeated in the wild they can be chosen to populate a small couple room map that plays like normal but with only the chosen monsters

Reactions: Eidan001

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Btw, new demo is out for Patrons~
Changelog so far:

-Added Elf and Smith scenes to Imp tent. Smith scene only available on level you hire her, ofc. Also added option to refuse paying money for Imp tent, so you could get a scene regardless.
I think its not really rewarding because everyone will choose that option, so maybe i will revert it back.

-Added Cat x Mino cum version included to fight, still a bit WIP - not shaded, but decided to spoil everyone regardless.

-Couple minor bugfixed.

Meanwhile, working on various stuff, tons of it. Working on Talk button (finally?), working on player storage in Mansion, working on Dullahan Merc~
I think we should have good amount of Quality-of-Life stuff this month, i guess~

Fernan Booter

Jun 25, 2017
Btw, new demo is out for Patrons~
Changelog so far:

-Added Elf and Smith scenes to Imp tent. Smith scene only available on level you hire her, ofc. Also added option to refuse paying money for Imp tent, so you could get a scene regardless.
I think its not really rewarding because everyone will choose that option, so maybe i will revert it back.

-Added Cat x Mino cum version included to fight, still a bit WIP - not shaded, but decided to spoil everyone regardless.

-Couple minor bugfixed.

Meanwhile, working on various stuff, tons of it. Working on Talk button (finally?), working on player storage in Mansion, working on Dullahan Merc~
I think we should have good amount of Quality-of-Life stuff this month, i guess~
You have the Link?

SomeGuyMAte

Nov 14, 2020
Did the "Shady Request" must remain in the guild mission board, or there's something wrong? (I mean, after the mission, I didn't get any reward, no dialogs about finishing quest)

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes