3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Dirty_Baka

May 13, 2019
Getting this error when opening Launcher.exe
Have Java 8 Update 421 64-bit installed (used offline option that was linked in the op)
Update: Resolved it, Java was installed on C: but launching the game from a different drive produced the error but launching the game from C: worked

Last edited:

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Getting this error when opening Launcher.exe
Have Java 8 Update 421 64-bit installed (used offline option that was linked in the op)
Update: Resolved it, Java was installed on C: but launching the game from a different drive produced the error but launching the game from C: worked
Oh seems like you had issues with PATH variable. Make sure it is set up properly and game should be able to run from anywhere. some details

full save please
There is no full gallery implemented yet, game still in development man.
Althou there is a patreon rewards with cg animations wips, future plans and concept art, everything.
Currently only 1st stage has full gallery ingame.

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
>> what items go in the 3rd row of equipment ?
Accessories. Rings, necklace etc.

>> The mazes slo the game down to a crawl making it basically unplayable.
Isometric? How much? Like, it should run just fine on old pcs. Slowing down to below 20 frames is a bug~
Most likely videocard related, please let me know your OS and pc config.
I have decently high end pc 5800X3D cpu 7900XTX gpu windows 11 it slows really hard. Like everything is extremely delayed and for some reason tabbing out and back in fixes it for a little bit but it usually comes back within 10 seconds. I tested it in windowed and its the same but minimizing and maximizing fixes it temporarily as well but as usual in around 10 seconds it returns.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hmm i see, this actually sounds like a gpu driver compatibility issues.
Can you confirm same thing happens on both universal and windows version?

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
New demo 0.7.262a is out for patrons!

Changelog so far:

-Added Ghost test units roaming around the map
-Added Ghost and Mirror enemies
-Added Mirror Gameover CG for Elf
-Added Mirror Gameover CG for Cat
-Added Ghost Gameover for Elf (cat still wip)
-Added Mirror x Cat lewd animation (main and finish, done)
-Added Mirror x Elf lewd animation (main and extra backside view, still needs finish)
-Added Cat x Ghost lewd animation (main and finish, needs some minor special effects added)
-Added Elf x Ghost lewd animation (WIP)
Mobs have no proper loot yet and no skills aside of basic ones, mostly its just a cool preview and progress show

THere was also mid-update 0.7.260a which added more traps to 3rd stage preview, added trap gameover preview to 3rd stage, and added action script functionality to skills and items.
Currently it works as town teleport scrolls and mage skills only, lemme know if something is broken or not working.

slex989

Jan 16, 2019
New demo 0.7.262a is out for patrons!

Changelog so far:

-Added Ghost test units roaming around the map
-Added Ghost and Mirror enemies
-Added Mirror Gameover CG for Elf
-Added Mirror Gameover CG for Cat
-Added Ghost Gameover for Elf (cat still wip)
-Added Mirror x Cat lewd animation (main and finish, done)
-Added Mirror x Elf lewd animation (main and extra backside view, still needs finish)
-Added Cat x Ghost lewd animation (main and finish, needs some minor special effects added)
-Added Elf x Ghost lewd animation (WIP)
Mobs have no proper loot yet and no skills aside of basic ones, mostly its just a cool preview and progress show

THere was also mid-update 0.7.260a which added more traps to 3rd stage preview, added trap gameover preview to 3rd stage, and added action script functionality to skills and items.
Currently it works as town teleport scrolls and mage skills only, lemme know if something is broken or not working.
is there link? i just like ghost possession and really need this...

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
Can anyone give ma a rundown if it is actually possible to get more members that you can permanently add to your party ? Also I seem to have missed Kaeryn I did the Werewolf fight not long ago and just brute rushed to 1-3 did I miss her on an earlier floor ?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LewdMaze-0.7.262a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Dungeon crawl running slower means your videocard is not really getting involved and it runs on cpu for some reason.
Its a known bug with few java projects like minecraft and stuff, and linked to issue with videodrivers.
Honestly, me tried fixing it, but.

Can anyone give ma a rundown if it is actually possible to get more members that you can permanently add to your party ? Also I seem to have missed Kaeryn I did the Werewolf fight not long ago and just brute rushed to 1-3 did I miss her on an earlier floor ?
No permanent addition for now, but i plan for mercs to stick a bit longer than 1 floor.
Like Smith x Weregirl and stuff.
Kaeryn only joins for big boss fights like 1-3 / 2-3, aside of her quests.
She is guest character, commissioned by one of our good supporters.

Reactions: weradti
3.40 star(s) 17 Votes