Others Lewd Mod 2 [v37] [HH Richards]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

megd

Aug 22, 2017
Damn, day 37 might be one of the worst updates so far, almost as bad as Day 34...
A shit ton of work to do (probably the most "work" that needed to be done compared to all others updates), Ingrid's chat was nice but short, Sophie's chat was extremely boring but not as bad as Maddie's chat.

A whole month for this much content? I really don't get how HH Richards have that much Patreons with ZERO complains on his posts...

freeadam

Jan 10, 2018
Damn, day 37 might be one of the worst updates so far, almost as bad as Day 34...
A shit ton of work to do (probably the most "work" that needed to be done compared to all others updates), Ingrid's chat was nice but short, Sophie's chat was extremely boring but not as bad as Maddie's chat.

A whole month for this much content? I really don't get how HH Richards have that much Patreons with ZERO complains on his posts...
Agree, the most, lazy, boring, tedious, predictable update so far.
Only good bit was Ingrid explaining the anus rule.
After months, still no option to skip dialogues, still no way to replay specific bits.
I cannot fathom how people are still giving him money every month for this cashgrab scam of a game.

Reactions: megd

vipera_blue

Jun 1, 2020
At this point I just hope someone makes another game in the same "genre" but better.

I once wanted to make something like ' Mark of the teacher' but I'm just too lazy. If there is any dev out there, HH Richard's patreon (and the release of Rosas are red on steam) proves there *is* a market for this sort of stuff.

megd

Aug 22, 2017
At this point I just hope someone makes another game in the same "genre" but better.

I once wanted to make something like ' Mark of the teacher' but I'm just too lazy. If there is any dev out there, HH Richard's patreon (and the release of Rosas are red on steam) proves there *is* a market for this sort of stuff.
I really don't know how there's not a single game beside Lewd Mod (and the millions of spin-offs) on this genre, not a single game that simulates something like Tinder and it's made by a actual game dev, not a cash grabbing scum

Hentaicrazed

Aug 10, 2021

Yeah, I've got nothing. I can't defend Day 37.

I normally try to focus on the good in things, but there is just.. next to zero substance in this update.

It's hard to even express how much work is shoved down your throat this time. You have to do it after every 2 dialogue prompts from the characters practically. If you thought that the work was tedious before, it's pushed to absurd levels this time. I was legitimately at a loss for words while playing it. It felt like a prank update for people who complain about the work.

Maddie's role in this update is entirely meaningless. She teases you by saying "hey, do some work then maybe I'll show you something" then just.. never does. Sophie's a bit better, since she ends up showing you some decently enjoyable pics from the party (though, even that turns out to be a bit of a blue ball). Ingrid's part is easily the best, though the good stuff is a little sparse. She does a similar thing to Maddie — saying that she'll show you some stuff if you do some work, then... never doing that. With the exception of the new rule.

Oh yeah I almost forgot, we finally got a new rule to spice up the work gameplay!! Wait.. no, actually it was just bait to get our hopes up. Ingrid explains that there's a new rule where you have to reject pictures that contain a person's anus (which, credit where it's due, Ingrid gives you a really good example picture for. Felt a little out of character for her, but I digress). Except.. it's not actually a new rule at all. Shortly after that she's like "Oh right, Sophie told you about that rule already." So.. nothing actually changes. Aside from the great example pic, it's such a let down. I really wanted a new twist on the work — especially with how frequent it's been.

Oh, and speaking of, it's inexcusable how many of the work pictures are just recolored and reused. I know that's always been a thing, but in this day there was one picture that came up at least 3 times, just with a different coloration. I'm sorry, but that's just lazy. If work is going to be the majority of the content that we get in an update, then at the absolute least each picture should be unique.

Really unbelievable how little this update pushed things forward, and just padded the ever-loving hell out of its playtime with work. This day basically may as well have not happened.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes