Others Lewd Mod 2 [v37] [HH Richards]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

ZionMusk

May 24, 2023
Oh, and speaking of, it's inexcusable how many of the work pictures are just recolored and reused. I know that's always been a thing, but in this day there was one picture that came up at least 3 times, just with a different coloration. I'm sorry, but that's just lazy. If work is going to be the majority of the content that we get in an update, then at the absolute least each picture should be unique.

Really unbelievable how little this update pushed things forward, and just padded the ever-loving hell out of its playtime with work. This day basically may as well have not happened.
I don't really mind the reused pictures because I prefer that he uses his time to better the story or do art for the main characters but he's so fucking lazy that he didn't even do that. What is this twat even doing with his time? He loves promising stuff but never going through with it. Where was the Ingrid naked yoga? I think I'm genuinely done with this game. There's 0 reason to keep playing this chore of a game because you're just going to get blue balled.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes