Others Lewd Mod 2 [v37] [HH Richards]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

megd

Aug 22, 2017
Finally a somewhat "decent" (as in not really fucking bad) update. But for sure not worth waiting almost 2 months...

I've been playing this game since Day 5-6 on Lewd Mod 1 before the separate game bullshit to make people pay monthly (Lewd Mod 1 is a one time buy), but I'm seriously thinking about dropping it for good, 1-2 months for a 5-7 minutes gameplay that has a 3-4 minutes of reviewing the same pictures for the past two/three years. It's just not worth it anymore.

But anyway... about Day 38:
It was "interesting" comparing to the last 3-4 Days but boring as always, and speaking of as always... Ingrid interrupting the conversation with Sophie at the worst time possible. Either H.H. Richards has run out of ideas or he really just gave up on the game and is cash grabbing while he can.

If you want a really good experience go play the first 14 Days of Lewd Mod 1 or the two updates of Lewd Mod Noir.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
At this point he should just make a game about Sophie like he did for Maddie since he takes eons just to update Sophies vacation
I really wish the entire game was just Sophie tbh, she's the only one for me lol

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes